Availability: Samba Vallarta - All Inclusive
Please enter your travel dates.
Child-friendly resort on Nuevo Vallarta oceanfront
Offering a spectacular oceanfront location, this resort faces a long, sandy, swimmable beach in the heart of Riviera Nayarit, with panoramic Banderas Bay views.
Water-sports equipment, on-site restaurants, family activities, nightly family-oriented live shows, and a children's club are among amenities included in room rates at Samba Vallarta - All Inclusive.
Marble floors, baths
Samba Vallarta - All Inclusive offers guestrooms and suites in a white, 4-story Spanish Colonial-style building with yellow trim and red-tile roofs.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Samba Vallarta - All Inclusive Amenities
- All-Inclusive Details
This resort is all-inclusive. Onsite food and beverages are included in the room price (some restrictions may apply).
Gratuities and taxes
Gratuities and taxes are included.
Food and beverages
- Meals, snacks, and beverages included
- Room service during certain hours
- Surcharges for bottled wine
Activities and facilities/equipment
All non-motorized water sports are included.
- Surfing/boogie boarding
- Fitness facilities
- Supervised activities for children between 5 and 12 years old
- Open from 9:30 AM until 5 PM
- Onsite entertainment and activities
- Onsite live performances
- Airport transfers
- Laundry/dry cleaning services
- Motorized water sports
- Scuba-diving excursions
- Scuba-diving lessons
- Spa/beauty facilities and services
- Wireless Internet access
- Activities and services offered by independent operators
- Offsite tours
Samba Vallarta - All Inclusive offers its guests complimentary wireless high-speed Internet access in the hotel's public areas, as well as luggage storage, a grocery/convenience store, and childcare services (surcharge). Business amenities include an Internet point, banquet facilities, and a conference room with audiovisual equipment,
Recreational facilities include an air-conditioned fitness center with cardio machines, weight machines, and free weights. A skylighted games plaza features pool tables and coin-operated foosball tables. Massage is available for a surcharge in a massage room suitable for couples. On request, an independent beautician comes to the resort (surcharge for services). Hair braiding is available from vendors selling goods and services under a thatched-roof beach palapa.
The hotel has on-site restaurants featuring international cuisine.
- Swimming pool - outdoor
- Poolside bar
- Swimming pool - children's
- Massage - spa treatment room(s)
- Concierge desk
- Fitness facilities
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- Free parking
- Arcade/game room
- Business services
- 24-hour front desk
- Security guard
- Multilingual staff
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Number of floors - 4
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Shopping on site
- Tour assistance
- Currency exchange
- Medical assistance available
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Audiovisual equipment
- Banquet facilities
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Wedding services
- Supervised childcare/activities
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Computer rental
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Dial-up Internet access - complimentary
- Designated smoking areas
- Billiards or pool table
- Grocery/convenience store
- Internet point
- Total number of rooms - 183
- One meeting/conference room
- Luggage storage
- Meeting facilities size (meters) - 22
- Meeting facilities size (feet) - 237
- Television in lobby
- Beach/pool umbrellas
- Free Wi-Fi
- Children's club
- Pool table
- On private beach
- Free guest parking during stay
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi, Free wired high-speed Internet
Free parking, Free guest parking during stay
- Room Amenities
- Air conditioning
- Climate control
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Voice mail
- Wake-up calls
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- In-room childcare (surcharge)
- Iron/ironing board
- Window opens
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cribs/infant beds available
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- Satellite TV service
- Daily housekeeping
- Plasma TV
- Free Wi-Fi
La Hacienda - Casual open-air restaurant serving buffets for breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Also open late hours for burgers, pizza, hot dogs, sandwiches, and other snack foods (hours subject to change).
Venezia - Air-conditioned Italian restaurant serving à la carte dinner. High ceiling. Tall windows. Red-and-white checkerboard tablecloths. Reservations required. Dress code: No sleeveless shirts for men. No bare feet.
Sample menu for Venezia
- Fried mozzarella or calamari with tomato sauce
- Assorted cold meats with cheese
- Shrimp canapé with octopus served in bell pepper
- Cream of tomato with cheese
- Tomato and mozzarella with pesto
- Create your own from various pastas, sauces
- Lasagne Bolognese
- Ravioli "Mammarosa"
- Fettucine with shrimp
- Chicken breast with bell-pepper sauce
- Fish alla Florentina
- Veal with ham, mushrooms
- Beef in red-wine sauce
- Pork with tomato, capers, anchovies
- Chocolate profiteroles
- Cheesecake with strawberries
El Mexicano and Grill House - Casual open-air restaurant/bar under thatched-roof palapa between pool and beach. Open as El Mexicano from noon to 5 PM for burgers, pizza, sandwiches, salads, grilled chicken and fish. Bar open mid-morning to early evening. Open at night as Grill House for à la carte dinner. Dinner reservations required. Dinner dress code: No sleeveless shirts for men. No bare feet. (Hours subject to change).
Sample dinner menu for Grill House
- Market salad
- Avocado stuffed with tuna
- Soup of the day
- Grilled chicken with mustard sauce or mole
- Pork fajitas
- Arrachera-style marinated beef
- Tampiqueña-style beef
- Salmon with caper sauce
- Fish with black-corn sauce
- Campechana-style seafood burrito
- Pumpkin pie
- Caramel flan
- Strawberry cake
- Fruit tart
Ambar Bar - Open-air spot serving juices, tropical drinks from early afternoon to after midnight.
Cristal - Lobby bar/lounge serving cocktails, tropical drinks early evening to after midnight.
Hours subject to change without notice.
- Nightly entertainment, including music/dance shows
- Disco dancing in El Mexicano restaurant
- Talent shows
- Spanish lessons
- Dance lessons
- Yoga lessons
- Cooking/cocktail lessons
- Bicycle tours
- Pool aerobics
- Pool volleyball
- Beach volleyball
- Beach soccer
- Table-tennis tournaments
- Lawn bowling
Three connected freeform pools include one for toddlers, one for children, and one for families. Swimming is also available off the resort's 100-meter (109-yard) section of the mile-long beach extending along Banderas Bay's north shore.
Samba Vallarta - All Inclusive supplies boogie boards and kayaks. For surcharges, independent operators offer horseback riding and personal watercraft on the beach. Also on request, a yoga instructor comes to the resort (surcharge).
Mayan Palace golf course 5 km (3 mi) away offers discounts to resort guests. Flamingos golf course is 1.5 km (1 mi) away and El Tigre is 4.5 km (2.75 mi).
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the resort; fees may apply.
- Golf - driving range nearby
- Golfing nearby
- Personal motorized watercraft on site
- Sailing nearby
- Boat launch nearby
- Whale-watching nearby
- Fishing nearby
- Aerobics on site
- Basketball on site
- Horse riding/rental on site
- Playground on site
- Surfing/boogie boarding on site
- Swimming on site
- Volleyball on site
- Windsurfing on site
- Yoga classes/instruction on site
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
Samba Vallarta - All Inclusive Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-out time is noon
Pets not allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Additional Details
Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.