Availability: Le Montrachet
Please enter your travel dates.
Double Room (Village)
- 1 queen
Double Room (Premier Cru)
- 1 queen
Double Room (Grand Cru)
- 1 queen
Suite (Premier Cru)
- 1 double
4-star hotel in Puligny-Montrachet with a restaurant
Situated in Puligny-Montrachet, this hotel is close to Meursault Castle. Area attractions also include Chateau de Rochepot and Chateau de Pommard.
In addition to a restaurant, Le Montrachet features a bar/lounge. Other amenities include complimentary wireless Internet access and multilingual staff.
Televisions come with satellite channels. Guestrooms also feature complimentary wireless Internet access, safes, and direct-dial phones.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Le Montrachet Amenities
The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. This 4-star property offers access to audiovisual equipment and a meeting/conference room.
High-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary. This Puligny-Montrachet hotel also offers multilingual staff and room service (during limited hours).
- Concierge desk
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Total number of rooms - 29
- Multilingual staff
- Number of floors - 2
- Audiovisual equipment
- One meeting/conference room
- Room service (limited hours)
- Meeting facilities size (meters) - 55
- Free secure outdoor parking
- Number of buildings/towers - 2
- Free Wi-Fi
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Free secure outdoor parking
- Room Amenities
- Direct-dial phone
- Extra towels/bedding
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- In-room safe
- Satellite TV service
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
- Free Wi-Fi
Hot/cold buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 7:30 AM and 10:30 AM.
Puligny-Montrachet - This restaurant specializes in French cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar. A children's menu is available.
Breakfast is available from room service (during limited hours).
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Swimming nearby
- Tennis nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Horse riding/rental nearby
- Fishing nearby
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
Le Montrachet Policies & Fees
Check-in time ends at 9:30 PM
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 1.5 per person, per night
- Breakfast fee: EUR 17 for adults and EUR 8 for children (approximately)
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 20 per night
This hotel has received its official star rating from the French Tourism Development Agency, ATOUT France.