Availability: The Pride Hotel
Deluxe Room, 1 Double BedMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Superior Room, 1 Double BedMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children, 2 infants)
Premium Room, 1 Double BedMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children, 2 infants)
SuiteMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children, 2 infants)
Pune hotel with 3 restaurants
Situated in the city center, this hotel is close to Shaniwar Wada, Dagduseth Ganpati Temple, and Raja Dinkar Kelkar Museum. Local attractions also include Nehru Stadium and Saras Baug.
In addition to 3 restaurants, The Pride Hotel features an outdoor pool. Other amenities include a bar/lounge and a coffee shop/café.
LCD televisions include premium satellite channels. Guestrooms also feature beds with memory foam mattresses, wireless Internet access (surcharge), and high-speed (wired) Internet access (surcharge).Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
The Pride Hotel Amenities
In addition to an outdoor pool, The Pride Hotel provides a health club, a sauna, and a steam room. Dining is available at one of the hotel's 3 restaurants and guests can grab coffee at the coffee shop/café. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. A complimentary breakfast is offered. Public areas are equipped with high-speed wired and wireless Internet access (surcharge).
This 3.5-star property offers access to a 24-hour business center, limo/town car service, and small meeting rooms. Event facilities measuring 2000 square feet (186 square meters) include conference/meeting rooms. This business-friendly hotel also offers spa services, tour/ticket assistance, and barbecue grills. A shuttle from the airport to the hotel is complimentary to guests at scheduled times. Onsite self parking and valet parking are complimentary.
The Pride Hotel has designated areas for smoking.
- 24-hour front desk
- Airport transportation - pickup (complimentary)
- Conference space
- Total number of rooms - 112
- Hair salon
- Babysitting or childcare
- Number of floors - 5
- Barbecue grill(s)
- Coffee shop or café
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Free breakfast
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Health club
- Designated smoking areas
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Spa treatment room(s)
- Meeting rooms
- Multilingual staff
- Free valet parking
- Room service (24 hours)
- Conference space size (meters) - 186
- Number of meeting rooms - 4
- Free self parking
- Year Built 1986
- Area shuttle (surcharge)
- Number of restaurants - 3
- 24-hour business center
- Conference space size (feet) - 2000
- Spa services on site
- Steam room
- Outdoor pool
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access (surcharge) , Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - surcharge , Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
Free self parking, Free valet parking
- Room Amenities
- Premium TV channels
- Premium bedding
- Separate sitting area
- Climate control
- Air conditioning
- Complimentary newspaper
- Access via exterior corridors
- Coffee/tea maker
- Complimentary bottled water
- Daily housekeeping
- Turndown service
- Private bathroom
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Shower/tub combination
- In-room safe
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Satellite TV service
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
- Dial-up Internet access (surcharge)
- Individually furnished
- Memory foam mattress
- LCD TV
Guests are offered a complimentary hot/cold buffet breakfast.
The Pride Hotel has 3 restaurants serving breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
24-hour room service is available.
Recreational amenities at the hotel include an outdoor pool, a health club, a sauna, and a steam room.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Scooter/moped rentals nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Body treatments
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- In-room accessibility
- Braille or raised signage
The Pride Hotel Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at noon
Minimum check-in age is 18
Special check-in instructions:To register at this property, guests who are Indian citizens must provide a valid photo identity card issued by the Government of India; guests who are foreign nationals must present a valid passport and visa.
Check-out time is noon
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
No cribs (infant beds) available
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- A 10 percent city/local tax will be charged
- Weekly housekeeping provided; fees apply for additional cleaning
- Rollaway bed fee: INR 1000 per day
- Additional Details
Guests must transfer to the property via required shuttle and must arrange the transfers by contacting the property before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. Children 10 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.