Book your room at Estancia Rio de Los Ciervos
Please enter your travel dates.
Punta Arenas hotel with a restaurant
Situated in a rural location, this hotel is close to Port of Punta Arenas. Area attractions also include Plaza Munoz Gamero and Museo Naval y Maritimo.
In addition to a restaurant, Estancia Rio de Los Ciervos features a bar/lounge. Other amenities include complimentary wireless Internet access and complimentary high-speed (wired) Internet access.
Guestrooms include complimentary wireless Internet access, a turndown service, and televisions; bathrooms feature bathtubs or showers and designer toiletries.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Estancia Rio de Los Ciervos
At your hotel
The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. High-speed wired and wireless Internet access is complimentary. This Punta Arenas hotel also offers tour/ticket assistance, barbecue grills, and a garden. Onsite self parking is complimentary.
Estancia Rio de Los Ciervos is a smoke-free property.
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- Total number of rooms - 8
- Number of floors - 2
- Barbecue grill(s)
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Free Wi-Fi
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- One meeting room
- Picnic area
- Free self parking
- Year Built 1930
- Smoke-free property
- Number of buildings/towers - 2
- Wedding services
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi , Free wired high-speed Internet
Park your car
Free self parking
In your room
- Access via exterior corridors
- Free local calls
- Daily housekeeping
- Turndown service
- Private bathroom
- Designer toiletries
- Separate bathtub and shower
- Hair dryer (on request)
- Complimentary toiletries
- Bathtub or shower
- In-room childcare (surcharge)
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Free Wi-Fi
- Individually furnished
- Individually decorated
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
Eat and drink
Estancia Rio de Los Ciervos has a restaurant on site.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Ecotours nearby
- Golf lessons available nearby
- Horse riding/rental on site
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible path of travel
- In-room accessibility
- Roll-in shower
The fine print for Estancia Rio de Los Ciervos
When you arrive
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Check-in time ends at midnight
When you leave
Check-out time is 11:30 AM
How you can pay
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, MasterCard, Visa
Pets allowed, Only dogs are allowed, Maximum number of pets per room 1, Pet maximum weight in kg is 9
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
No rollaway/extra beds available
No cribs (infant beds) available
Noise-free rooms not guaranteed
- The national sales tax (19%) is charged upon check-out to citizens of Chile regardless of length of stay and to foreigners staying in the country for 60 consecutive days or more. Foreigners who present a valid passport with a visa/entry stamp at check-in will be exempt from this tax. Furthermore, the tax may apply per room when the room is shared by a taxable and a nontaxable guest.
We should mention
A resort fee is included in the total price displayed. Children 2 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.