Book your room at Hotel Cabo De Hornos
Please enter your travel dates.
3.5-star hotel with free breakfast and restaurant
Situated in Punta Arenas, this hotel is steps from Museo Regional Magallanes, Plaza Munoz Gamero, and Palacio Sara Braun. Museo Naval y Maritimo and Port of Punta Arenas are also within 10 minutes.
This smoke-free hotel features a restaurant, a health club, and a bar/lounge. Free buffet breakfast and free WiFi in public areas are also provided. Other amenities include a conference center, a business center, and conference rooms.
All 111 rooms offer WiFi, wired Internet, and cable TV. Room service and phones are among the other amenities available to guests.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Hotel Cabo De Hornos
The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. A complimentary breakfast is offered each morning. High-speed wired and wireless Internet access is complimentary.
This 3.5-star property offers access to a business center and meeting rooms. Event facilities include a conference center and conference space. This Punta Arenas hotel also offers a health club, tour/ticket assistance, and room service (during limited hours).
Hotel Cabo De Hornos is a smoke-free property.
- Total number of rooms - 111
- Number of floors - 8
- Business center
- Free breakfast
- Conference space
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Health club
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Free Wi-Fi
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Meeting rooms
- Parking (limited spaces)
- Luggage storage
- Number of meeting rooms - 4
- Conference center
- Smoke-free property
- Wedding services
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access (surcharge) , Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi , Free wired high-speed Internet
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
- Private bathroom
- Room service (limited hours)
- Cable TV service
Where to Eat
A complimentary buffet breakfast is served each morning between 6 AM and 10 AM.
Onsite venue - This fine-dining restaurant serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
Nearby Things to Do
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Sailing nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Mountain biking nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Ecotours nearby
Check-in time starts at noon
Check-in time ends at 2 PM
Check-out time is noon
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
No pets or service animals allowed
- The national sales tax (19%) is charged upon check-out to citizens of Chile regardless of length of stay and to foreigners staying in the country for 60 consecutive days or more. To qualify for a tax exemption, foreigners must pay for their stay in foreign currency (not in Chilean pesos) and present a valid passport along with the migration card they received upon arrival in the country at check-in. Furthermore, the tax may apply per room when the room is shared by a taxable and a nontaxable guest.
We should mention
Children 12 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms. No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.