Availability: Hotel Cabo De Hornos
Punta Arenas hotel with a restaurant
Situated in Punta Arenas, this hotel is close to Museo Regional Magallanes, Plaza Munoz Gamero, and Palacio Sara Braun. Also nearby are Museo Naval y Maritimo and Santuario Maria Auxiliadora.
In addition to a restaurant, Hotel Cabo De Hornos features a health club. Other amenities include a bar/lounge and a conference center.
Televisions come with cable channels. Guestrooms also feature wireless Internet access (surcharge), high-speed (wired) Internet access (surcharge), and private bathrooms.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Hotel Cabo De Hornos Amenities
The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. A complimentary breakfast is offered each morning. High-speed wired and wireless Internet access is complimentary.
This 3.5-star property offers access to a business center and small meeting rooms. Event facilities include a conference center and conference/meeting rooms. This Punta Arenas hotel also offers a health club, tour/ticket assistance, and room service (during limited hours).
Hotel Cabo De Hornos is a smoke-free property.
- Total number of rooms - 111
- Number of floors - 8
- Business center
- Free breakfast
- Conference space
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Health club
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Free Wi-Fi
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Meeting rooms
- Parking (limited spaces)
- Luggage storage
- Room service (limited hours)
- Number of meeting rooms - 4
- Conference center
- Smoke-free property
- Wedding services
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access (surcharge) , Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi , Free wired high-speed Internet
Parking (limited spaces)
- Room Amenities
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
- Private bathroom
- Cable TV service
A complimentary buffet breakfast is served each morning between 6 AM and 10 AM.
Onsite dining venue - This fine-dining restaurant serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Sailing nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Mountain biking nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Ecotours nearby
Hotel Cabo De Hornos Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at noon
Check-in time ends at 2 PM
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
- The national sales tax (19%) is charged upon check-out to citizens of Chile regardless of length of stay and to foreigners staying in the country for 60 consecutive days or more. Foreigners who present a valid passport with a visa/entry stamp at check-in will be exempt from this tax. Furthermore, the tax may apply per room when the room is shared by a taxable and a nontaxable guest.
- Additional Details
Children 12 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms. No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.