Availability: Hotel Rey Don Felipe
Standard Double or Twin RoomMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Standard Triple RoomMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 1 infant)
Standard Single Room, 1 Queen BedMax Occupancy: 1 guest
4-star Victorian hotel in Punta Arenas with a restaurant
Situated in the city center, this romantic hotel is close to Palacio Sara Braun, Plaza Munoz Gamero, and Museo Regional Magallanes. Also nearby are Museo Naval y Maritimo and Santuario Maria Auxiliadora.
In addition to a restaurant, Hotel Rey Don Felipe features a health club. Other amenities include a bar/lounge and a coffee shop/café.
Flat-screen televisions include cable channels. Guestrooms also feature deep soaking bathtubs, complimentary wireless Internet access, and complimentary high-speed (wired) Internet access.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Hotel Rey Don Felipe Amenities
Dining options at the hotel include a restaurant and a coffee shop/café. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. A complimentary breakfast is offered each morning. High-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary.
This 4-star property offers access to a business center and a meeting/conference room. This Victorian hotel also offers a health club, tour/ticket assistance, and multilingual staff. For a surcharge, the property provides a shuttle from the airport to the hotel (available on request), a ski shuttle, and a cruise ship terminal shuttle. Complimentary self parking is available on site.
Hotel Rey Don Felipe is a smoke-free property.
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Coffee shop or café
- Luggage storage
- Ski shuttle (surcharge)
- Cruise terminal shuttle (surcharge)
- 24-hour front desk
- Total number of rooms - 45
- Business center
- Concierge services
- Airport transportation - pickup (surcharge)
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Number of floors - 4
- Multilingual staff
- Free self parking
- Free breakfast
- Fireplace in lobby
- Health club
- Free Wi-Fi
- One meeting room
- Room service (limited hours)
- Year Built 2007
- Ski storage
- Smoke-free property
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi , Free wired high-speed Internet
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Free self parking
- Room Amenities
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Premium bedding
- Cable TV service
- Flat-panel TV
- Daily housekeeping
- Turndown service
- Private bathroom
- Hair dryer
- Deep soaking bathtub
- Rainfall showerhead
- Bathtub or shower
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- Free Wi-Fi
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Dial-up Internet access (surcharge)
- Pillowtop mattress
A complimentary buffet breakfast is served each morning between 7 AM and 10 AM.
Rey Don Felipe - This restaurant specializes in regional cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. A children's menu is available.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Bicycle rentals on site
- Mountain biking on site
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible bathroom
- In-room accessibility
- Roll-in shower
Hotel Rey Don Felipe Policies & Fees
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-in time ends at midnight
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Noise-free rooms not guaranteed
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
- The national sales tax (19%) is charged upon check-out to citizens of Chile regardless of length of stay and to foreigners staying in the country for 60 consecutive days or more. Foreigners who present a valid passport with a visa/entry stamp at check-in will be exempt from this tax. Furthermore, the tax may apply per room when the room is shared by a taxable and a nontaxable guest.
- Additional Details
This property's policy is to refuse certain bookings for the purpose of group events or parties, including pre-wedding stag/bachelor and hen/bachelorette parties. This property offers transfers from the cruise terminal and airport (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details 72 hours prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. A resort fee is included in the total price displayed. Children 4 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.