Availability: Tiskita Jungle Lodge
Please enter your travel dates.
Family fun on the beach and a beach shuttle
Ocean adventures await at this lodge, which is by the ocean and set on its own private black sand beach within easy reach of kayaking.
At Tiskita Jungle Lodge, relax by an outdoor pool or hit the private black sand beach where you can enjoy snorkeling.
All guestrooms include private bathrooms and ceiling fans.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Tiskita Jungle Lodge Amenities
Simply walk outside to feel the sun on your face at the black sand beach. You'll be playing in the surf in no time with a free ride on the lodge's complimentary beach shuttle. Summer fun is a breeze at Tiskita Jungle Lodge with activities like surfing/boogie boarding, snorkeling, and horse riding/rentals.
A complimentary breakfast is offered each morning. The lodge offers a restaurant. Guests can unwind with a drink at one of the lodge's bars, which include a poolside bar and a bar/lounge. Public areas are equipped with complimentary high-speed wireless Internet access. This eco-friendly lodge also offers an outdoor pool, a children's pool, and a garden. Complimentary self parking is available on site.
Tiskita Jungle Lodge is a smoke-free property.
- Arcade/game room
- Number of floors - 1
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Beach shuttle (complimentary)
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Free Wi-Fi
- Lazy river
- Total number of rooms - 9
- Laundry facilities
- Multilingual staff
- Luggage storage
- Year Built 1995
- Area shuttle (surcharge)
- Free self parking
- Direct access to private beach
- Beach towels
- Smoke-free property
- Children's pool
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Free breakfast
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Poolside bar
- On private beach
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Number of buildings/towers - 9
- Outdoor pool
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Free self parking
- Room Amenities
- Private bathroom
- Shower only
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Ceiling fan
- Access via exterior corridors
- Daily housekeeping
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
A complimentary hot/cold buffet breakfast is served each morning between 7 AM and 8 AM.
Tiskita - Overlooking the ocean and garden, this buffet restaurant serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
An outdoor pool and a children's pool are on site. Other recreational amenities include a private beach and a lazy river.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Kayaking nearby
- Bicycle rentals on site
- Ecotours on site
- Fishing on site
- Helicopter/airplane tours on site
- Hiking/biking trails on site
- Horse riding/rental on site
- Mountain biking on site
- Snorkeling on site
- Surfing/boogie boarding on site
- Yoga classes/instruction on site
- Boat tours on site
- In-room accessibility
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible parking
Tiskita Jungle Lodge Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 10 AM
Check-in time ends at 4:30 PM
Special check-in instructions:Guests are asked to contact the property in advance with an estimated arrival time. Contact information is provided in the reservation confirmation email.
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, Discover, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
- Additional Details
A resort fee is included in the total price displayed. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in Certification for Sustainable Tourism (CST), a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.