Availability: Tiskita Jungle Lodge
Please enter your travel dates.
Family fun on the beach and a beach shuttle
On a private black sand beach, this lodge is by the ocean in Punta Banco, within easy reach of kayaking and boating.
At Tiskita Jungle Lodge, relax by an outdoor pool or hit the private black sand beach where you can enjoy snorkeling.
All guestrooms include private bathrooms and ceiling fans.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Tiskita Jungle Lodge Amenities
Step outside to unwind on the black sand beach. You'll be playing in the surf in no time with a free ride on the lodge's complimentary beach shuttle. Summer fun is a breeze at Tiskita Jungle Lodge with activities like surfing/boogie boarding, snorkeling, and table tennis.
A complimentary breakfast is offered each morning. The lodge offers a restaurant. Guests can unwind with a drink at one of the lodge's bars, which include a poolside bar and a bar/lounge. Public areas are equipped with complimentary high-speed wireless Internet access. This eco-friendly lodge also offers an outdoor pool, a children's pool, and a garden. Onsite parking is complimentary.
Tiskita Jungle Lodge is a smoke-free property.
- Free parking
- Arcade/game room
- Number of floors - 1
- Computer rental
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Beach shuttle (complimentary)
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Lazy river
- Half board rates available
- Full board rates available
- Free Wi-Fi
- Total number of rooms - 9
- Laundry facilities
- Multilingual staff
- Luggage storage
- Year Built 1995
- Area shuttle (surcharge)
- Private beach - direct access
- Beach towels
- Smoke-free property
- Swimming pool - children's
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Tour assistance
- Free breakfast
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Secure parking
- Poolside bar
- On private beach
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Free guest parking during stay
- Number of buildings/towers - 9
- Swimming pool - outdoor
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Free parking, Free guest parking during stay, Secure parking
- Room Amenities
- Private bathroom
- Shower only
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Ceiling fan
- Access via exterior corridors
- Daily housekeeping
- Connecting / adjoining rooms available
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
A complimentary hot/cold buffet breakfast is served each morning between 7 AM and 8 AM.
Tiskita - Overlooking the ocean and garden, this buffet restaurant serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
An outdoor pool and a children's pool are on site. Other recreational amenities include a private beach and a lazy river.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Whale-watching nearby
- Boating nearby
- Kayaking nearby
- Boat launch nearby
- Pilates classes/instruction nearby
- Bicycle rentals on site
- Bird watching on site
- Ecotours on site
- Fishing on site
- Helicopter/airplane tours on site
- Hiking/biking trails on site
- Horse riding/rental on site
- Mountain biking on site
- Running track/path on site
- Snorkeling on site
- Surfing/boogie boarding on site
- Swimming on site
- Table tennis on site
- Yoga classes/instruction on site
- Beach yoga nearby
- Boat tours on site
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- In-room accessibility
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible parking
Tiskita Jungle Lodge Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 10 AM
Check-in time ends at 4:30 PM
Special check-in instructions:
Guests are asked to contact the property in advance with an estimated arrival time. Contact information is provided in the reservation confirmation email.
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, Discover, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
- Additional Details
A resort fee is included in the total price displayed. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in Certification for Sustainable Tourism (CST), a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.