Please enter your travel dates.
- Accommodations as selected
- Unlimited meals and snacks
- Alcoholic and nonalcoholic beverages
- Resort fitness and recreation facilities
- Resort activities and entertainment
- Taxes and gratuities for all plan inclusions
Deluxe, One King Bed (Swim Out)
Junior Suite, 1 King Bed (Preferred Club)
Honeymoon Suite, 1 King Bed (Preferred Club)
Dominican Republic all-inclusive beach resort
Arrayed on an Atlantic Ocean beach 60 km (38 miles) north of Punta Cana airport, this northeast-coast family resort includes a children's club and an adult-free teens' area.
Family, children's, and toddlers' pools; water-sports gear; 7 à carte restaurants; 24-hour room service; day/night activities; and a disco are among amenities included in room rates.
Guestrooms and suites with balconies or patios include ceiling fans plus air conditioning, TVs with U.S./European channels, and refrigerators with soft drinks, water, juices, and beer.
- All-Inclusive Details
This resort is all-inclusive. Onsite food and beverages are included in the room price (some restrictions may apply).
Gratuities and taxes
Gratuities and taxes are included.
Food and beverages
- All meals, snacks, and beverages included
- 24-hour room service
- In-room minibar (some restrictions)
- Surcharges for premium or imported alcoholic beverages and bottled wine
Activities and facilities/equipment
- Surfing/boogie boarding
- Fitness facilities
- Table tennis
- Arts and crafts
- Water aerobics
- Supervised activities for children between 3 and 17 years old in air-conditioned indoor facilities
- Beach activities
- Video games
- Onsite entertainment and activities
- Onsite live performances
- Airport transfers
- Laundry/dry cleaning services
- Motorized water sports
- Scuba-diving certification
- Scuba-diving excursions
- Scuba-diving lessons
- Snorkeling excursions
- Spa/beauty facilities and services
- Offsite tours
The majority of amenities, activities, and gratuities at Dreams Punta Cana Resort & Spa are included in the room rate (scroll up to the All-Inclusive Details section for more information).
Featuring children's, teens', mother-daughter, and father-son treatments, as well as those for couples and adults (surcharges for services), an air-conditioned health/beauty spa consisting of thatched-roof buildings bordered by fish ponds includes a hydrotherapy area (surcharge without treatment) containing a 15-person spa tub and cold plunge pool in a wood pavilion, a sauna, an aromatherapy steam room, an unscented steam room, and ice-cold, rustic (bucket), rainforest, and Swiss showers.
Open until 3 AM, the resort's casino offers slot-machine play beginning at 4 PM and adds table games at 8 PM (hours subject to change). The Core Zone Teens Club for ages 13-17 offers archery, mechanical bull riding, a climbing wall, and other activities.
- Beach umbrellas
- Beach sun loungers
- Beach towels
- Number of buildings/towers - 9
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Swimming pool - outdoor
- Poolside bar
- Swim-up bar
- Swimming pool - children's
- Spa tub
- Steam room
- Full-service health spa
- Concierge desk
- Fitness facilities
- Room service (24 hours)
- Free parking
- Self parking
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Banquet facilities
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- Exhibit space
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Event catering
- Audiovisual equipment
- Business services
- 24-hour front desk
- Security guard
- Total number of rooms - 620
- Multilingual staff
- Number of floors - 3
- Hair salon
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Shopping on site
- Tour assistance
- Currency exchange
- Beauty services
- Medical assistance available
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Tennis on site
- Wedding services
- Supervised childcare/activities
- Free breakfast
- Free Wi-Fi
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Free parking, Self parking
- Room Amenities
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Connecting / adjoining rooms available
- Premium TV channels
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Climate control
- Air conditioning
- Complimentary newspaper
- Ceiling fan
- Voice mail
- Complimentary bottled water
- Coffee/tea maker
- Wake-up calls
- Turndown service
- Makeup/shaving mirror
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Bathroom scale
- In-room childcare (surcharge)
- Electronic/magnetic keys
- Satellite TV service
- Window opens
- Iron/ironing board
- In-room safe
- Clock radio
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Daily housekeeping
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
The majority of meals and beverages, plus all gratuities, at the following restaurants, snack spots, and bars are included in the room rate for this resort (scroll up to the All-Inclusive Details section for more information).
World Café - Air-conditioned dining room and terrace seating. Open for breakfast, lunch, dinner buffets except for Wednesday-night barbecue with live music in central plaza and Saturday-night Dominican buffet/show on beach.
Bordeaux - Intimate, adults-only air-conditioned à la carte restaurant serving French specialty cuisine. Open for dinner. Dress code: long pants, collared shirts, closed-toe shoes for men.
Himitsu - Air-conditioned Asian à la carte restaurant with Teppanyaki tables. Open for dinner. Dress code: long pants, collared shirts, closed-toe shoes for men.
Sample menu for Himitsu
- Japanese sushi combination
- International-style sushi
- Vegetable tempura
- Thai spring rolls
- Dim sum
- Thai chicken
- Miso with tofu
- Ohitashi vegetables
- Thai tuna with coconut milk
- Angel hair with chicken, vegetable
- Chop suey
- Vegetable chow mein
- Singapore rice with octopus, green curry
- Fried rice
- Thai chicken with bell peppers, spicy sweet-sour sauce
- Curried seafood casserole
- Sweet-sour mahi mahi or pork
- Stir-fried beef with oyster sauce
- Banana fritters with chocolate sauce
- Lychees and coconut
- Fruit with green-tea sherbet
El Patio - Air-conditioned Mexican à la carte restaurant with terrace seating. Open for dinner. Dress code: long pants, collared shirts, closed-toe shoes for men.
Sample menu for El Patio
- Seafood quesadilla
- Spinach salad with bacon, cheese, avocado, roasted pepper
- Taco, sopes, quesadilla combination
- Chicken with rice, avocado, chickpeas
- Arrachera-style steak
- Beef, chicken, shrimp fajitas
- Mushroom-cheese-stuffed chicken breast
- Veracruz-style red snapper
- Tenderloin steak stuffed with cheese, sausage, mushrooms
- Chicken enchiladas
- Roasted vegetables with cilantro oil
- Chocolate-toffee custard with ice cream
- Lemon "symphony" with mango sauce
- Dark-white chocolate mousse
Oceana - Open-air beachside seafood à la carte restaurant. Open for lunch and dinner. Dinner dress code: long pants or dress shorts, collared shirts for men.
Sample lunch/dinner menu for Oceana
- Squid stuffed with mango, spices
- Warm tuna salad
- Crusted lobster bisque
- Spanish seafood casserole
- Caribbean seafood with rice
- Mixed grill of seafood
- Hake with creamy cilantro sauce
- Mahi mahi with chickpea purée, beet chips
- Salmon in puff pastry with almond sauce
- Seafood-stuffed grouper with shrimp sauce
- Grilled vegetables
- Crème brûlée
- Pineapple upside down cake
Seaside Grill - Open-air oceanfront seafood restaurant. Buffet lunch, à la carte dinner. Dinner dress code: long pants or dress shorts, collared shirts for men.
Sample dinner menu for Seaside Grill
- Onion rings
- Buffalo wings
- Bacon-cheese potato skins
- Stuffed baked potatoes
- Bourbon-flavored beef consommé
- Grilled steaks with sauce of choice
- Grilled chicken breast
- Beef-pork-chicken kabobs
- Barbecued pork ribs
- Apple tart with ice cream
- Ice creams
- Chocolate cake
La Trattoria - Open-air, à la carte restaurant with terrace seating featuring Italian specialties. Open for dinner. Dress code: long pants or dress shorts, collared shirts for men.
Sample menu for La Trattoria
- Pasta of choice with sauce of choice
- Chocolate mousse
Sugar Reef Bar - Casual poolside spot. Bar service from late morning to early hours. Snack foods such as burgers, hot dogs, pizza served from noon to 6 PM and from 10 PM to 3 AM (hours subject to change).
Rendez-vous Bar - Lobby lounge with player piano. Open mid-morning to late night.
Showtime Bar - Adjacent to theater. Open late evening to after midnight.
Bar-Racuda - Poolside. Open mid-morning to early evening.
Manatees Bar - Poolside with swim-up-bar. Open mid-morning to early evening.
Veranda - Open-air spot in central plaza. Cocktails, beer, tropical drinks, coffee.
Desires Disco Bar - Open for teens from 8 PM to 10:30 PM (no alcohol). Open for adults (minimum age 18) from 10:30 PM to 2 AM (hours subject to change).
Sports Bar - Within the "Core Zone", open from mid morning until late night.
Bordeaux Bar - Within the Bordeaux Restaurant, adults only open nightly.
Oceana Bar - Within Oceana Restaurant, open for lunch and dinner.
The majority of recreational activities and facilities described below are included in the room rate at Dreams Punta Cana (scroll up to the All-Inclusive details section for more information).
An immense freeform pool with open areas, channels, garden islands, jetted sections, "iceberg" climbing tower, and swim-up bar stretches 381m (1,250 ft) beside a sundeck furnished with lounge chairs, thatched sunshades, and family-sized, thatched-roof log-platform beds.
The resort's beach extends 400m (437 yds). The resort supplies kayaks, snorkeling gear, Hobie Cat and Sunfish sailboats, pedal boats, boogie boards, and a trampoline off the beach. Guests have access to beach sun loungers and umbrellas, as well as beach towels. Independent operators offer banana-boat rides. Scuba-diving instruction/PAIDI certification and diving/snorkeling excursions are available for surcharges.
A no-parents-permitted children's center called Explorer's Club for Kids includes a pirate-ship pool with a 14-m (46-ft) water slide; a 3-m-diameter (10-ft) toddlers' fountain pool; an air-conditioned thatched-roof clubhouse with TV and video games; a "dinosaur grotto"; a castle; a sand volleyball/soccer area; a shaded rubber-floor playground; a snack bar; and an outdoor area for screening evening movies. Open from 9 AM to 10 PM daily. (Parents are given pagers so supervisors can summon them when children wish to leave the club.)
Isolated near 2 lighted tennis courts, 2 lighted basketball courts, an archery range, and a darts range is an adult-free, open-air, thatched-roof teens' area that includes pool and foosball tables, an outdoor chess board, and a soft-drink bar. When Desires Disco closes to teens at 10:30 PM, they are permitted to dance here. In the health spa, an air-conditioned fitness center contains cardio machines, weight machines, and free weights.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the resort; fees may apply.
- Beach volleyball on site
- Kayaking on site
- Tennis on site
- Golfing nearby
- Helicopter/airplane tours nearby
- Fishing nearby
- Windsurfing on site
- Yoga classes/instruction on site
- Playground on site
- Sailing on site
- Scuba diving on site
- Snorkeling on site
- Surfing/boogie boarding on site
- Swimming on site
- Aerobics on site
- Basketball on site
- Horse riding/rental on site
- Steam room in spa
- Hydrotherapy treatments
- Sauna in spa
- Spa tub in spa
- Massages on beach
- Manicures and pedicures
- Body scrubs
- Aromatherapy treatments
- Body treatments
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Minimum check-in age is 21
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, MasterCard, Visa
Pets not allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 24 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Additional Details
The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
Dine Around Privileges
Guests staying at this resort enjoy Dine Around privileges at select partner resorts in the area.
Guests must speak to the concierge at their resort by 3 PM to make dining arrangements at a partner resort. Arrangements must be made in advance, including arrival and return times, as well as restaurant selection. While dinner and entertainment are complimentary, guests will be responsible for their roundtrip taxi fare and all gratuities. This program is valid for 1 evening only and the visit is not to be considered as a day pass. Blackout dates apply. Other restrictions may apply.
US$200 in Resort Coupons (U.S./Canadian residents only)
Book a 3-night minimum stay now-December 24, 2014 for travel in the same period and receive US$200 in resort coupons per room/stay, to be used as follows:
- US$100 for spa treatments (2 US$40 coupons and 1 US$20 coupon; not valid for spa products at the Spa Boutique)
- US$60 for 1 Romantic Dinner per stay (1 US$40 coupon and 1 US$20 coupon; not valid for bottles of wine and coupons cannot be combined)
- US$40 for bottles of wine at any restaurant (4 US$10 coupons)
Sip, Savor & See!
Book a stay in any room or rate category now - December 24, 2014, for travel within the same period, and receive the following per room:
- Complimentary à la carte dinner and unlimited premium beverages in select Dreams, Now, Secrets or Breathless partner resorts nearby
- Complimentary evening entertainment, such as live music, performances, theme events, movies on the beach, or cocktail parties at select Dreams, Now, Secrets or Breathless partner resorts nearby
US$400 in Resort Coupons (U.S./Canadian residents only)
Book a 3-night minimum stay in a Preferred or Honeymoon room category now-December 24, 2013 for travel in the same period and receive US$400 in resort coupons per room/stay, to be used as follows:
- US$200 for spa treatments (4 US$40 coupons and 2 US$20 coupons; not valid for spa products at the Spa Boutique)
- US$120 for 1 Romantic Dinner per stay (2 US$40 coupons and 2 US$20 coupons; not valid for bottles of wine and coupons cannot be combined)
- US$80 for bottles of wine at any restaurant (8 US$10 coupons)
Kids Stay Free Promotion
Book a stay now - 22 December 2013, for travel within the same period, and receive the following:
- Up to 2 children stays for free