Book your room at Ocean Blue & Sand Beach Resort - All Inclusive
Junior SuiteMax Occupancy: 5 guests (up to 3 children, 1 infant)
Junior Suite, Pool ViewMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 1 child)
Junior Suite, Pool View (Privilege)Max Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 1 child)
Spa Privilege Junior SuiteMax Occupancy: 5 guests (up to 1 child)
All-inclusive Dominican Republic resort
+VIP Access™ Hotel
We carefully hand-picked this hotel based on its dedication to service and excellent guest reviews.
Expedia+ rewards +gold members receive free room upgrades and +gold and +silver members get other perks upon availability at check-in.See details
Punta Cana, by golf
Ocean Sand Beach Resort All Inclusive has 708 guest suites, two swimming pools, 9 restaurants, and 10 bars.
A game room, beach volleyball, wall climbing, and a bowling center are among the recreational amenities available on site.
Junior suites have air-conditioning and include one king bed or two queen beds, a balcony with garden or pool views, and a minibar.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Ocean Blue & Sand Beach Resort - All Inclusive
This resort is all-inclusive. Onsite food and beverages are included in the room price (some restrictions may apply).
Gratuities and taxes
Gratuities and taxes are included.
Food and beverages
- All buffet and à la carte meals, snacks, and beverages included
- Room service during certain hours
- In-room minibar (all beverages included)
- Dining availability limited at one or more venues
- Surcharges for:
- premium food items
- premium or imported non-alcoholic beverages
- premium or imported alcoholic beverages
- bottled wine
- bottled liquor
Activities and facilities/equipment
All non-motorized water sports are included.
- Climbing wall
- Fitness facilities
- Tennis lessons
- Supervised activities for children between 4 and 12 years old
- Open from 9:30 AM until 12:30 PM and from 3 PM until 6 PM
- Onsite entertainment and activities
- Onsite live performances
- Theme parties
- Airport transfers
- Laundry/dry cleaning services
- Motorized water sports
- Premium and/or non-domestic beverages
- Premium food items
- Scuba-diving certification
- Scuba-diving lessons
- Snorkeling excursions
- Spa/beauty facilities and services
- Wireless Internet access
- Activities and services offered by independent operators
- Offsite tours
At your hotel
Located on a private beach, Ocean Sand Beach Resort provides a casino, outdoor swimming pool with a swim-up bar, fitness equipment, a sauna, steam room, and a full-service health spa. The resort offers many restaurants and bars, giving guests numerous choices. Room service is also available during certain hours. Business travelers can take advantage of conference and meeting rooms as well as a business center.
In addition to tour assistance, this property offers onsite medical assistance and babysitting/child care services (surcharge).
- Year Built 2005
- Snack bar/deli
- Room service (limited hours)
- Total number of rooms - 708
- Number of floors - 3
- Number of buildings/towers - 10
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- Beach bar
- Outdoor pool
- On private beach
- Children's pool
- Steam room
- Full-service spa
- Spa treatment room(s)
- Spa services on site
- Free breakfast
- Fitness facilities
- Coffee shop or café
- Conference space
- Meeting rooms
- Business center
- 24-hour front desk
- Multilingual staff
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Hair salon
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Laundry facilities
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Barbecue grill(s)
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Arcade/game room
- Supervised childcare/activities
- Wedding services
- Beach/pool umbrellas
- Luggage storage
- Number of meeting rooms - 2
- Free self parking
- Shopping on site
- Free Wi-Fi
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Park your car
Free self parking
In your room
- Separate sitting area
- Ceiling fan
- Climate control
- Air conditioning
- Access via exterior corridors
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Complimentary bottled water
- Minibar (stocked, some free items)
- Turndown service
- Private bathroom
- Second bathroom
- Jetted bathtub
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Shower/tub combination
- In-room childcare (surcharge)
- Cable TV service
- Iron/ironing board
- Sofa bed
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- Free Wi-Fi
- Dial-up Internet access (surcharge)
- Private spa tub
- Daily housekeeping
- Down comforter
- LCD TV
- Sofa bed size
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
- Espresso maker
Eat and drink
El Carey & La Tortuga - This restaurant serves a buffet of international cuisine and is open each day for breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
La Cana - This beach buffet restaurant serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
Blue Moon - International cuisine in a romantic setting. Adults only; no reservations required. Open for dinner. Please note that sandals are not permitted for men.
Margarita - This Mexican restaurant is open each evening for dinner (no reservations required).
I Mascheratti Di Venezia - Italian cuisine is featured at this restaurant overlooking the Caribbean. Open each evening for dinner.
Route 66 - This 1960s-themed restaurant serves American classics for dinner every night.
La Brasa - This Caribbean restaurant with grill is open for dinner. Reservations are required.
Bucanero - Seafood restaurant (menu with additional charge), open for dinner. No reservations required.
El Bodegón - Steak house restaurant open for dinner (no reservations required).
A bowling center, wall climbing, two swimming pools, billiards, a game room, and beach volleyball are among the activities available.
The recreational activities listed are on site; fees may apply.
- Snorkeling nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Scuba diving nearby
- Water skiing nearby
- Windsurfing nearby
- Parasailing nearby
- Massages on beach
- Manicures and pedicures
- Thalassotherapy treatments
- Spa tub in spa
- Facial treatments
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Braille or raised signage
The fine print for Ocean Blue & Sand Beach Resort - All Inclusive
When you arrive
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Minimum check-in age is 18
When you leave
Check-out time is noon
How you can pay
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, MasterCard, Visa
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- Minimum Spring Break check-in age is 25 years old.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
We should mention
A resort fee is included in the total price displayed. Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.