Book your room at Best Western Premier Hotel Princesse Flore
Please enter your travel dates.
Classic Room, 1 Double Bed
- One Double Bed
Standard Room, 1 Queen Bed (Privilege)
- One Queen Bed
Junior Suite, 1 Queen Bed with Sofabed
- One Queen and One Sofa Bed
5-star luxury hotel in Royat with 2 restaurants
Situated in the city center, this luxury hotel is close to Place de Jaude, Clermont-Ferrand Cathedral, and Musee du Ranquet. Also nearby are Musee Bargoin and Musee Lecoq.
In addition to 2 restaurants, Best Western Premier Hotel Princesse Flore features an indoor pool. Other amenities include a full-service spa and a bar/lounge.
LCD televisions come with satellite channels. Guestrooms also feature complimentary wireless Internet access, complimentary high-speed (wired) Internet access, and day beds.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Best Western Premier Hotel Princesse Flore
In addition to a full-service spa, Best Western Premier Hotel Princesse Flore features an indoor pool and an outdoor pool. Dining is available at one of the hotel's 2 restaurants. The property also offers a snack bar/deli. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. An Internet point is located on site and high-speed wired and wireless Internet access is complimentary.
This 5-star property offers access to a 24-hour business center, audiovisual equipment, and small meeting rooms. Event facilities measuring 646 square feet (60 square meters) include exhibit space and banquet facilities. This Art Deco hotel also offers a spa tub, a sauna, and a steam room. Limited onsite parking is available on a first-come, first-served basis (surcharge).
Best Western Premier Hotel Princesse Flore is a smoke-free property.
- 24-hour front desk
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- Total number of rooms - 43
- Number of floors - 7
- Audiovisual equipment
- Banquet facilities
- Beauty services
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Computer rental
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Event catering
- Exhibit space
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Full-service health spa
- Designated smoking areas
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Free Wi-Fi
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Internet point
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Luggage storage
- Parking limited (surcharge)
- Laundry facilities
- Massage - spa treatment room(s)
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- Multilingual staff
- Parking (surcharge)
- Room service (24 hours)
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Secure covered parking (surcharge)
- Snack bar/deli
- Meeting facilities size (meters) - 60
- Number of meeting/conference rooms - 3
- Year Built 1883
- Number of restaurants - 2
- 24-hour business center
- Meeting facilities size (feet) - 646
- Smoke-free property
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Spa services on site
- Spa tub
- Steam room
- Swimming pool - indoor
- Swimming pool - outdoor
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi, Free wired high-speed Internet
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi, Free wired high-speed Internet
Parking (surcharge), Secure covered parking (surcharge), Parking limited (surcharge)
- In the room
- Air conditioning
- Complimentary newspaper
- Climate control
- Soundproofed rooms
- Direct-dial phone
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Bathtub or shower
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- In-room safe
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Satellite TV service
- Free Wi-Fi
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- LCD TV
- Cribs/infant beds (surcharge)
- Day bed
- Eat and drink
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 6:30 AM and 10:30 AM.
La Table d Isidore - This fine-dining restaurant specializes in French cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch, dinner, and brunch. Guests can enjoy alfresco dining (weather permitting). A children's menu is available.
Le Panoramique - This brasserie specializes in French cuisine and serves lunch and dinner. Guests can enjoy alfresco dining (weather permitting). A children's menu is available.
24-hour room service is available.
An indoor pool, an outdoor pool, and a spa tub are on site. Other recreational amenities include a sauna and a steam room.
Guests under 6 years old are not allowed in the swimming pool or spa tub.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Golf - driving range nearby
- Golf - miniature nearby
- Snowboarding nearby
- Skiing - downhill nearby
- Skiing - cross-country nearby
- Ice skating nearby
- Rowing or canoeing nearby
- Kayaking nearby
- Water skiing nearby
- Rafting nearby
- Yoga classes/instruction nearby
- Pilates classes/instruction nearby
- Volleyball nearby
- Aerobics nearby
- Racquetball/squash nearby
- Tennis nearby
- Running track/path nearby
- Basketball nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Scooter/moped rentals nearby
- Mountain biking nearby
- Parasailing nearby
- Helicopter/airplane tours nearby
- Horse riding/rental nearby
- Fishing nearby
- Playground nearby
- Ecotours nearby
- Golf lessons available nearby
- Toboggan run nearby
- Skiing - alpine nearby
Sanhoa has massage/treatment rooms. Services include facials and body treatments.
- Body treatments
- Facial treatments
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Roll-in shower
The Fine Print for Best Western Premier Hotel Princesse Flore
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-out time is noon
- How you can pay
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa
- Your pets
Pets allowed, Pet maximum weight in kg is 10
- You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Parking height restrictions apply
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 1.00 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 18 years of age.
- Breakfast fee: EUR 19 for adults and EUR 16 for children (approximately)
- Self parking fee: EUR 15 per night
- Pet fee: EUR 15 per pet
- Crib (infant bed) fee: EUR 70 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 100.00 per night
- We Should Mention
Children 11 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. Some facilities may have restricted access. Guests can contact the property for details using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
This hotel has received its official star rating from the French Tourism Development Agency, ATOUT France.