Please enter your travel dates.
5-star luxury hotel in Royat with 2 restaurants
Situated in the city center, this luxury hotel is close to Place de Jaude, Clermont-Ferrand Cathedral, and Musee du Ranquet. Also nearby are Musee Bargoin and Musee Lecoq.
In addition to 2 restaurants, Best Western Premier Hotel Princesse Flore features an indoor pool. Other amenities include a full-service spa and a bar/lounge.
LCD televisions in guestrooms come with satellite channels. Bathrooms feature bathtubs or showers, double sinks, and makeup/shaving mirrors.
In addition to a full-service spa, Best Western Premier Hotel Princesse Flore features an indoor pool and an outdoor pool. Dining is available at one of the hotel's 2 restaurants. The property also offers a snack bar/deli. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. An Internet point is located on site and high-speed wired and wireless Internet access is complimentary.
This 5-star property offers access to a 24-hour business center, audiovisual equipment, and small meeting rooms. Event facilities measuring 646 square feet (60 square meters) include exhibit space and banquet facilities. This Art Deco hotel also offers a spa tub, a sauna, and a steam room. Limited onsite parking is available on a first-come, first-served basis (surcharge).
Best Western Premier Hotel Princesse Flore is a smoke-free property.
- 24-hour front desk
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- Total number of rooms - 43
- Number of floors - 7
- Audiovisual equipment
- Banquet facilities
- Beauty services
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Computer rental
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Event catering
- Exhibit space
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Full-service health spa
- Internet point
- Designated smoking areas
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Free Wi-Fi
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Luggage storage
- Parking limited (surcharge)
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Laundry facilities
- Massage - spa treatment room(s)
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- Multilingual staff
- Parking (surcharge)
- Room service (24 hours)
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Secure covered parking (surcharge)
- Snack bar/deli
- Meeting facilities size (meters) - 60
- Number of meeting/conference rooms - 3
- Year Built 1883
- Number of restaurants - 2
- 24-hour business center
- Meeting facilities size (feet) - 646
- Smoke-free property
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Spa services on site
- Spa tub
- Steam room
- Swimming pool - indoor
- Swimming pool - outdoor
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi, Free wired high-speed Internet
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi, Free wired high-speed Internet
Parking (surcharge), Secure covered parking (surcharge), Parking limited (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Air conditioning
- Complimentary newspaper
- Climate control
- Soundproofed rooms
- Direct-dial phone
- Wake-up calls
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Bathtub or shower
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Makeup/shaving mirror
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Welcome amenities
- In-room safe
- Electronic/magnetic keys
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Free Wi-Fi
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Double sink
- Satellite TV service
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- LCD TV
- Cribs/infant beds (surcharge)
- Day bed
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 6:30 AM and 10:30 AM.
La Table d Isidore - This fine-dining restaurant specializes in French cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch, dinner, and brunch. Guests can enjoy alfresco dining (weather permitting). A children's menu is available.
Le Panoramique - This brasserie specializes in French cuisine and serves lunch and dinner. Guests can enjoy alfresco dining (weather permitting). A children's menu is available.
24-hour room service is available.
An indoor pool, an outdoor pool, and a spa tub are on site. Other recreational amenities include a sauna and a steam room.
Guests under 6 years old are not allowed in the swimming pool or spa tub.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golf - miniature nearby
- Golfing nearby
- Golf - driving range nearby
- Snowboarding nearby
- Skiing - downhill nearby
- Skiing - cross-country nearby
- Ice skating nearby
- Rafting nearby
- Rowing or canoeing nearby
- Kayaking nearby
- Water skiing nearby
- Pilates classes/instruction nearby
- Yoga classes/instruction nearby
- Aerobics nearby
- Volleyball nearby
- Tennis nearby
- Racquetball/squash nearby
- Running track/path nearby
- Basketball nearby
- Mountain biking nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Scooter/moped rentals nearby
- Helicopter/airplane tours nearby
- Horse riding/rental nearby
- Parasailing nearby
- Fishing nearby
- Playground nearby
- Ecotours nearby
- Golf lessons available nearby
- Toboggan run nearby
- Skiing - alpine nearby
Sanhoa has massage/treatment rooms. Services include facials and body treatments.
- Body treatments
- Facial treatments
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Roll-in shower
Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa
Pets allowed, Pet maximum weight in kg is 10
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Parking height restrictions apply
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 1.00 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 18 years of age.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: EUR 19 for adults and EUR 16 for children (approximately)
- Self parking fee: EUR 15 per night
- Pet fee: EUR 15 per pet
- Crib (infant bed) fee: EUR 70 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 100.00 per night
- Additional Details
Children 11 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. Some facilities may have restricted access. Guests can contact the property for details using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
This hotel has received its official star rating from the French Tourism Development Agency, ATOUT France.