Puylaurens hotel with an outdoor pool
Situated in a rural location, this hotel is in the same region as Canal du Midi Museum and Gardens, Golf de Fiac, and Saint-Felix-Lauragais Castle. Regional attractions also include Church of St. Felix and Stade du Travet.
In addition to a restaurant, Hotel Cap de Castel features an outdoor pool. Other amenities include complimentary wireless Internet access and a computer station.
All guestrooms feature beds with pillowtop mattresses, complimentary wireless Internet access, and DVD players. Other amenities include coffee/tea makers and direct-dial phones.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Hotel Cap de Castel
- The Overview
Hotel Cap de Castel features an outdoor pool and a seasonal outdoor pool. The hotel offers a restaurant. This hotel offers access to audiovisual equipment and a meeting/conference room.
A computer station is located on site and high-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary. 1 meeting rooms are available. This Puylaurens hotel also offers tour/ticket assistance, multilingual staff, and gift shops/newsstands.
Hotel Cap de Castel is a smoke-free property.
- Total number of rooms - 11
- Audiovisual equipment
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Number of outdoor pools -
- Computer station
- Number of floors - 1
- Number of meeting/conference rooms - 1
- Free parking nearby
- Meeting facilities size (feet) - 30
- Swimming pool - outdoor seasonal
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Half board rates available
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Free Wi-Fi
- One meeting/conference room
- Multilingual staff
- Parking nearby
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Year Built 1258
- Smoke-free property (fines apply)
- Smoke-free property
- Number of buildings/towers - 2
- Swimming pool - outdoor
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Parking nearby, Free parking nearby
- The Room
- Direct-dial phone
- DVD player
- Complimentary toiletries
- Bathtub or shower
- Coffee/tea maker
- Private bathroom
- Hair dryer
- In-room massage available
- Pillowtop mattress
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Free Wi-Fi
- Individually decorated
- LCD TV
- The Eats
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 7:30 AM and 10:30 AM.
Cap de Castel - Overlooking the pool and garden, this fine-dining restaurant specializes in French cuisine and serves breakfast and dinner. Reservations are required. Open select days
- Out and About
An outdoor pool and a seasonal outdoor pool are on site.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Swimming on site
- Mind and Body
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible path of travel
- In-room accessibility
- Roll-in shower
The Fine Print for Hotel Cap de Castel
Check-in time starts at 4:00 PM
Check-in time ends at 11:00 PM
Special check-in instructions:
Guests planning to arrive after midnight must contact the hotel in advance. Contact information is provided in the booking confirmation.
Check-out time is 11:00 AM
Accepted at this hotel: MasterCard, Visa
- You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
No rollaway/extra beds available
No cribs (infant beds) available
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 0.66 per person, per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: EUR 15 per person (approximately)
- We Should Mention
Reservations are required for massage services. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.