Book your room at Hôtel Restaurant Noblia
Get an overview of this hotelHotel in Bidarray with free parking
Situated in the mountains, this hotel is within 12 mi (20 km) of Villa Arnaga, Notre Dame de St-Jean-Pied-de-Port, and St-Jean-Pied-de-Port Citadel. Epherra Golf Course and Grottes d'Isturitz et d'Oxocelhaya are also within 20 mi (32 km).
A restaurant, meeting rooms, and tour/ticket assistance are available at this hotel. Self parking is free. Other amenities include multilingual staff and a garden.
All 18 rooms offer satellite TV, phones, and desks.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
The hotel offers a restaurant. This Bidarray hotel also offers a terrace, tour/ticket assistance, and multilingual staff. Complimentary self parking is available on site.
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Free self parking
- Meeting rooms
- Multilingual staff
- Number of meeting rooms -
- Total number of rooms - 18
- Tours/ticket assistance
Free self parking
- Bathtub or shower
- Private bathroom
- Private bathroom (not in room)
- Satellite TV service
Where to Eat
Continental breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning.
Restaurant le Noblia - This restaurant specializes in Basque cuisine.
Nearby Things to Do
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Rafting nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Roll-in shower
Check-in time ends at 6 PM
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for EUR 3.50 per night.
- Cribs (infant beds) are available for EUR 3.50 per night.
Pets allowed, Only dogs are allowed
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 0.65 per person, per night
- Fee for continental breakfast: EUR 6.50 per person (approximately)
- Crib (infant bed) fee: EUR 3.50 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 3.50 per night
This hotel has received its official star rating from the French Tourism Development Agency, ATOUT France.