Availability: Lagrange Classic Kid Les Résidences
Please enter your travel dates.
Family fun in the mountains, near downhill skiing
Within easy reach of skiing facilities, this Saint-Lary-Soulan apartment is in the mountains, a short distance to winter activities such as snowshoeing. Area attractions also include Cadeac Watchtower and Chapelle de Pene-Taillade.
Hit the slopes and relax with Lagrange Classic Kid Les Résidences's amenities, including ski storage, ski passes, and free self parking.
Televisions come with premium digital channels. Guestrooms also feature kitchenettes, sofa beds, and refrigerators.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Lagrange Classic Kid Les Résidences Amenities
Lagrange Classic Kid Les Résidences features outdoor tennis courts and a seasonal outdoor pool. This ski apartment also offers spa services, multilingual staff, and ski storage. Onsite self parking is complimentary.
- Outdoor seasonal pool
- Children's club (surcharge)
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Total number of rooms - 32
- Number of floors - 2
- Tennis on site
- Outdoor tennis courts 6
- Free self parking
- Ski passes available
- Number of buildings/towers - 8
- Multilingual staff
- Ski storage
- Spa services on site
Free self parking
- Room Amenities
- Premium TV channels
- Private bathroom
- Coffee/tea maker
- Digital TV service
- Shower/tub combination
- Cribs/infant beds (surcharge)
- Sofa bed
- Cookware, dishware, and utensils
- Blackout drapes/curtains
Recreational amenities at the apartment include outdoor tennis courts and a seasonal outdoor pool.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Downhill skiing nearby
- Snowboarding nearby
- Snowshoeing nearby
- Rafting nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Mountain biking nearby
- Parasailing nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Tennis on site
- Body treatments
- In-room accessibility
Lagrange Classic Kid Les Résidences Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 5 PM
Check-in time ends at 7 PM
Special check-in instructions:Check-in for this property is based at a different location, Le Clos St Hilaire.During peak season, reception hours are Monday-Friday from 9 AM to 11 AM and 4 PM to 7 PM; Saturday 8 AM to noon and 2 PM to 7 PM; Sunday 9 AM to noon. During off season, reception hours are Monday-Friday 9 AM to noon and 4 PM to 7 PM; Saturdays 9 AM to noon and 2 PM to 7 PM; closed Sunday.For late arrivals, notice should be provided to the hotel prior to 6:30 PM. Contact information can be found in the booking confirmation.
Check-out time is 10 AM
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: MasterCard, Visa
Pets allowed, Maximum number of pets per room 2
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
No rollaway/extra beds available
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 0.76 per person, per night
- Towels/sheets: EUR 6.00 per person, per week
- Pet fee: EUR 29.00 per pet, per week
- Deposit: EUR 200.00 per stay
- Cleaning/housekeeping/linens fee: EUR 44.00 per stay, varies per unit size
- Television fee: EUR 31.00 per week
- Crib (infant bed) fee: EUR 25.00 per week