Availability: Madame Vacances Residence Cami Real
Please enter your travel dates.
4-star residence in Saint-Lary-Soulan with an indoor pool
Situated in Saint-Lary-Soulan, this residence is in the same area as Cadeac Watchtower, Chapelle de Pene-Taillade, and Church of Cadeac. Regional attractions also include Church of Saint Exupere and Church of Saint-Laurent.
At Madame Vacances Residence Cami Real, recreational amenities include an indoor pool and a spa tub. The residence also features complimentary wireless Internet access and multilingual staff.
Flat-screen televisions come with digital channels. Guestrooms also feature kitchenettes, complimentary wireless Internet access, and sofa beds.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Madame Vacances Residence Cami Real Amenities
In addition to an indoor pool, Madame Vacances Residence Cami Real provides a spa tub and a sauna. High-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary. This Saint-Lary-Soulan residence also offers multilingual staff and an elevator (lift). Onsite parking is available (surcharge).
- Total number of rooms - 102
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Free Wi-Fi
- Number of floors - 5
- Multilingual staff
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Swimming pool - indoor
- Year Built 2008
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Spa tub
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Self parking (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- DVD player
- Private bathroom
- Sofa bed
- Digital TV service
- Flat-panel TV
- Free Wi-Fi
- Separate living room
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
Continental breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning.
An indoor pool and a spa tub are on site. Other recreational amenities include a sauna.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Skiing - downhill nearby
- Rafting nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Mountain biking nearby
Madame Vacances Residence Cami Real Policies & Fees
Check-in time ends at 8 PM
Check-in time starts at 5 PM
Special check-in instructions:The front desk will be open during the following times:Special Instructions: Please contact the property ahead of time if you are planning to arrive after 8 PM.Reception is open 9 AM - noon and 5 PM - 8 PM. Hours may vary in winter or summer. For short and weekly stays, room keys can only be collected from 5 PM to 8 PM on the arrival day. Guests who anticipate arriving after 8 PM should contact the property directly at least 48 hours in advance to make alternative check-in arrangements.
Check-out time is 10 AM
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
No rollaway/extra beds available
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Towels/sheets: EUR 8 per person, per stay
- Energy surcharge (between 1 June 30 September): EUR 5 per accommodation, per night
- Self parking fee: EUR 9.00 per day
- Pet fee: EUR 25 per pet, per week
- Deposit: EUR 260 per stay
- Cleaning deposit: EUR 168 per week
- A television is available for an additional fee