Book your room at Mercure Saint Lary Sensoria
Please enter your travel dates.
4-star hotel in Saint-Lary-Soulan with a full-service spa
Situated in a national park, this hotel is in the same area as Cadeac Watchtower, Chapelle de Pene-Taillade, and Church of Cadeac. Area attractions also include Church of Saint Exupere.
In addition to a restaurant, Mercure Saint Lary Sensoria features an indoor pool. Other amenities include a full-service spa and a bar/lounge.
Televisions come with satellite channels. Guestrooms also feature complimentary wireless Internet access, climate control, and minibars.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Mercure Saint Lary Sensoria
In addition to a full-service spa, Mercure Saint Lary Sensoria features an indoor pool and a spa tub. The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. An Internet point is located on site and high-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary.
Event facilities measuring 4143 square feet (385 square meters) include small meeting rooms. This business-friendly hotel also offers a fitness center, a sauna, and spa services.
- 24-hour front desk
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- Total number of rooms - 65
- Number of floors - 3
- Business services
- Fitness facilities
- Full-service health spa
- Turkish bath/Hammam in spa
- Internet point
- Massage - spa treatment room(s)
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- Room service (limited hours)
- Covered parking (surcharge)
- Free outdoor parking
- Free RV, bus, truck parking
- Meeting facilities size (feet) - 4143
- Meeting facilities size (meters) - 385
- Number of meeting/conference rooms - 5
- Ski storage
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Spa services on site
- Spa tub
- Swimming pool - indoor
- Free Wi-Fi
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Covered parking (surcharge), Free outdoor parking, Free RV, bus, truck parking
- In the room
- Climate control
- Direct-dial phone
- Private bathroom
- Hair dryer
- Bathtub only
- In-room childcare (surcharge)
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Satellite TV service
- Connecting / adjoining rooms available
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
- Free Wi-Fi
- Eat and drink
La Mangeoire - This restaurant specializes in French cuisine and serves dinner only.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
An indoor pool and a spa tub are on site. Other recreational amenities include a sauna and a fitness center.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golf - miniature nearby
- Running track/path nearby
Le Sensoria has 20 treatment rooms. Services include body treatments. The spa is equipped with a sauna and Turkish bath/hammam.
- Number of treatment rooms 20
- Sauna in spa
- Body treatments
The Fine Print for Mercure Saint Lary Sensoria
Check-in time starts at 4 PM
Check-out time is 11 AM
- How you can pay
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, MasterCard, Visa
- Your pets
- You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 0.82 per person, per night
- Breakfast fee: EUR 15 per person (approximately)
- Pet fee: EUR 14 per pet, per night
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 25 per night
- We Should Mention
The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
This hotel has received its official star rating from the French Tourism Development Agency, ATOUT France.