Availability: Résidence Lagrange Prestige les Chalets de l'Adet
Please enter your travel dates.
Family-friendly slopeside fun with an indoor pool
This residence in Saint-Lary-Soulan is in the mountains, offering ski-in/ski-out access within easy reach of 2 ski lifts, 55 ski runs, and winter sports like horse riding/rentals. Area attractions also include Cadeac Watchtower and Chapelle de Pene-Taillade.
With direct access to the slopes, Résidence Lagrange Prestige les Chalets de l'Adet makes guests feel at home with amenities like a steam room and an indoor pool.
In addition to kitchenettes and refrigerators, guestrooms feature microwaves along with private bathrooms and televisions.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Résidence Lagrange Prestige les Chalets de l'Adet Amenities
After a day on the snow, enjoy a relaxing soak in the spa tub and an invigorating swim in the indoor swimming pool. Conveniences like ski storage, ski equipment rentals, and ski passes allow you to spend less time with logistics and more time on the slopes.
Public areas are equipped with high-speed wireless Internet access (surcharge). This ski residence also offers a sauna, a steam room, and a fitness center.
- Number of floors - 4
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Total number of rooms - 44
- Free outdoor parking
- Ski passes available
- Ski storage
- Ski-in/ski-out access
- Steam room
- Swimming pool - indoor
- Fireplace in lobby
- Fitness facilities
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Multilingual staff
- Year Built 2008
- Number of buildings/towers - 2
- Spa tub
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - surcharge
Free outdoor parking
- Room Amenities
- Cookware, dishware, and utensils
- Extra towels/bedding
- Private bathroom
- Shower/tub combination
- Cribs/infant beds (surcharge)
- Blackout drapes/curtains
Continental breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 9 AM and 10 AM.
An indoor pool and a spa tub are on site. Other recreational amenities include ski-in/ski-out access, a sauna, a steam room, and a fitness center.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Snowboarding nearby
- Running track/path nearby
- Tennis nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Mountain biking nearby
- Horse riding/rental nearby
- Fishing nearby
- Snowboard park nearby
- Ski equipment rentals on site
- Skiing - alpine nearby
Résidence Lagrange Prestige les Chalets de l'Adet Policies & Fees
Check-in time ends at 7 PM
Check-in time starts at 5 PM
Special check-in instructions:
The reception desk is open Sunday - Friday 9 AM - 11 AM, and 4 PM - 7 PM, Saturdays 8 AM - 11 AM, and 3 PM - 7 PM.
Guests planning to arrive after hours must contact hotel at least 48 hours prior to arrival to receive late check-in instructions.
Guests can contact the office using the number on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
Check-out time is 10 AM
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: MasterCard, Visa
Pets allowed, Maximum number of pets per room 2
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
No rollaway/extra beds available
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 1 per person, per night
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: EUR 7 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Pet fee: EUR 44 per pet, per week
- Deposit: EUR 300 per stay
- Cleaning/housekeeping/linens fee: EUR 70, varies per unit size
- Crib (infant bed) fee: EUR 25 per week