Please enter your travel dates.
Studio for 4
- One Double Bed
One bedroom apartment sleeps four
- One Double Bed
1 Bedroom Apartment for 6
- One Double Bed
2 Bedroom Apartment for 6
- Two Double Beds
Family-friendly Cauterets apartment with an indoor pool
This family-friendly apartment is located in Cauterets, where area attractions include Pyrenees National Park. Regional attractions also include Hautacam Ski Resort and Gourette Ski Resort.
At Résidence Le Domaine des 100 Lacs - Lagrange Confort & Kid, recreational amenities include an indoor pool and a spa tub. The apartment also features wireless Internet access (surcharge) and laundry facilities.
Guestrooms open to balconies or patios with city or mountain views and feature kitchenettes, sofa beds, and microwaves.
In addition to an indoor pool, Résidence Le Domaine des 100 Lacs - Lagrange Confort & Kid provides a spa tub, a sauna, and a steam room. High-speed wireless Internet access is available for a surcharge. This family-friendly apartment also offers multilingual staff, laundry facilities, and supervised childcare/activities. Complimentary self parking is available on site.
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Total number of rooms - 100
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Laundry facilities
- Number of floors - 5
- Free self parking
- Free outdoor parking
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Multilingual staff
- Number of buildings/towers - 3
- Spa tub
- Steam room
- Supervised childcare/activities
- Swimming pool - indoor
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - surcharge
Free outdoor parking, Free self parking
- Room Amenities
- Separate sitting area
- Balcony or patio
- Window opens
- Coffee/tea maker
- Private bathroom
- Shower/tub combination
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
- Sofa bed
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Standard TV service
- City view
- Mountain view
An indoor pool and a spa tub are on site. Other recreational amenities include a sauna and a steam room.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golf - miniature nearby
- Tennis nearby
- Swimming on site
- Fishing nearby
Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 4 PM
Check-in time ends at 8 PM
Special check-in instructions:
Monday-Tuesday, Thursday-Friday: 9 AM - noon and 5 PM - 7 PM.
Saturday: 8 AM - noon and 4 PM - 7 PM.
Closed Wednesdays and Sundays.
Please note: Guests planning to arrive outside reception hours must contact the property at least 48 hours prior to arrival to receive late check-in instructions. Contact information is provided on the confirmation email received after booking via this Web site.
Check-out time is 10 AM
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: MasterCard, Visa
Pets allowed, Maximum number of pets per room 2
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 1.55 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 13 years of age.
- Towels/sheets: EUR 6 per person, per stay
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: EUR 16 per person (approximately)
- Fee for wireless Internet in limited public areas: EUR 7 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Pet fee: EUR 34 per pet, per week
- Deposit: EUR 300 per stay
- Cleaning/housekeeping/linens fee: EUR 70, varies per unit size
- Additional towels/sheets fee: EUR 6