Book your room at Résidence Pic du Midi
Family-friendly slopeside fun with downhill skiing
Offering ski-in/ski-out access, this residence in Bagneres-de-Bigorre is in the mountains, 2.4 mi (3.8 km) from Col de Tourmalet, and close to winter activities such as skiing lessons and snowshoeing. Pic du Midi de Bigorre is 6.2 mi (10.1 km) away.
With direct access to the slopes, Résidence Pic du Midi makes guests feel at home with amenities like a sauna and an indoor pool.
All 153 rooms have balconies and feature kitchenettes with refrigerators, microwaves, and dishwashers. Guests will also find sofa beds, dining areas, and WiFi.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Résidence Pic du Midi
During the winter, enjoy onsite recreation like downhill skiing, cross-country skiing, and snowboarding. After a day on the slopes, enjoy a swim in the indoor swimming pool or use the residence's other facilities, including a fitness center and a sauna. Getting to the slopes is a breeze with this mountain residence's complimentary ski shuttle. Conveniences like ski storage, ski equipment rentals, and ski passes allow you to spend less time with logistics and more time on the slopes.
Public areas are equipped with high-speed wireless Internet access (surcharge). Onsite self parking is complimentary.
- Ski-in/ski-out access
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- Children's club (surcharge)
- Supervised childcare/activities (surcharge)
- Total number of rooms - 153
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Fitness facilities
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Ski shuttle (complimentary)
- Billiards or pool table
- Grocery/convenience store
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Laundry facilities
- Meeting rooms
- Multilingual staff
- Luggage storage
- Free parking nearby
- Conference space size (meters) - 60
- Number of meeting rooms - 2
- Conference space size (feet) - 646
- Free self parking
- Ski storage
- Ski passes available
- Number of buildings/towers - 8
- Indoor pool
Available in all rooms: Wireless internet access ( 20 EUR per week )
Available in some public areas: Wireless internet access ( 10 EUR per week )
- Cribs/infant beds (surcharge)
- Separate dining area
- Bathtub only
- Access via exterior corridors
- Private bathroom
- Hair dryer (on request)
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Sofa bed
- Cookware, dishware, and utensils
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Flat-panel TV
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Day bed
Where to Eat
Continental breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 8:30 AM and 10 AM.
Nearby Things to Do
Recreational amenities at the residence include ski-in/ski-out access, an indoor pool, a sauna, and a fitness center.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Cross-country skiing on site
- Downhill skiing on site
- Snowboarding on site
- Sledding nearby
- Golfing nearby
- Snowmobiling nearby
- Snowshoeing nearby
- Mountain biking nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Ski lessons available nearby
- Ski equipment rentals on site
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
Check-in time starts at 5 PM
Check-in time ends at 8 PM
Special check-in instructions:
Special Instructions: Please contact the property ahead of time if you are planning to arrive after 8:00 PM.
Check-out time is 10 AM
Pets allowed, Maximum number of pets per room 2
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Debit cards not accepted
Parking height restrictions apply
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 1.01 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 13 years of age.
- Towels/sheets: EUR 9 per person, per stay
- Breakfast fee: EUR 8 for adults and EUR 5 for children (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: EUR 20 per week (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: EUR 10 per week (rates may vary)
- Pet fee: EUR 55 per pet (varies based on length of stay)
- Deposit: EUR 200 per stay
- Cleaning/housekeeping/linens fee: EUR 110 per stay, varies per unit size
- Crib (infant bed) fee: EUR 16 per stay
- Facilities fee: EUR 49 per accommodation, per week and includes use of:
We should mention
Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section).