Book your room at Résidence Tourmalet
Family-friendly slopeside fun with downhill skiing
Located in the mountains in Bagneres-de-Bigorre, this ski-in/ski-out residence is close to winter activities such as skiing lessons. Local attractions also include Col de Tourmalet and Pic du Midi de Bigorre.
With direct access to the slopes, Résidence Tourmalet makes guests feel at home with amenities like a steam room and an indoor pool.
In addition to kitchenettes and refrigerators, guestrooms feature microwaves along with wireless Internet access (surcharge) and separate dining areas.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Have fun with onsite winter activities, including downhill skiing, cross-country skiing, and snowboarding. After a day on the slopes, enjoy a swim in the indoor swimming pool or use the residence's other facilities, including a fitness center and a steam room. Getting to the slopes is a breeze with this mountain residence's complimentary ski shuttle. Résidence Tourmalet helps provide the perfect winter holiday with ski storage, ski equipment rentals, and ski passes.
High-speed wireless Internet access is available for a surcharge. Complimentary self parking is available on site.
- Children's club (surcharge)
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Fitness facilities
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Ski shuttle (complimentary)
- Billiards or pool table
- Grocery/convenience store
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Total number of rooms - 92
- Laundry facilities
- Number of floors - 4
- One meeting room
- Multilingual staff
- Luggage storage
- Free self parking
- Ski storage
- Ski passes available
- Ski-in/ski-out access
- Steam room
- Indoor pool
- Year Built 2009
- Number of buildings/towers - 3
Available in all rooms: Wireless internet access ( 20 EUR per week )
Available in some public areas: Wireless internet access ( 10 EUR per week )
Free self parking
- Hair dryer (on request)
- Bathtub or shower
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Private bathroom (not in room)
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Cookware, dishware, and utensils
- Separate dining area
- Flat-panel TV
- Cribs/infant beds (surcharge)
Where to Eat
Continental breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 8:30 AM and 10:00 AM.
Nearby Things to Do
Recreational amenities at the residence include ski-in/ski-out access, an indoor pool, a sauna, and a steam room. Other recreational amenities include a fitness center.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Skydiving nearby
- Ski lessons available nearby
- Golf lessons available nearby
- Hiking/biking trails on site
- Ski equipment rentals on site
- Cross-country skiing on site
- Downhill skiing on site
- Snowboarding on site
- Snowmobiling on site
- Snowshoeing on site
- Accessible bathroom
- In-room accessibility
Check-in time starts at 5 PM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-in time ends at 7 PM
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is 10 AM
Pets allowed, Maximum number of pets per room 2
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Debit cards not accepted
Parking height restrictions apply
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 1.01 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 13 years of age.
- Towels/sheets: EUR 9 per person, per week
- Breakfast fee: EUR 8.00 for adults and EUR 5.00 for children (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: EUR 20 per week (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: EUR 10 per week (rates may vary)
- Pet fee: EUR 55 per pet (varies based on length of stay)
- Deposit: EUR 200 per stay
- Spring Break deposit: EUR 200 per stay
- Cleaning/housekeeping/linens fee: EUR 45 per stay, varies per unit size
- Crib (infant bed) fee: EUR 16.00 per stay
- Facilities fee: EUR 49 per accommodation, per week and includes use of:
We should mention
Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms. Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section). Alcohol is not served at this property.