Book your room at Résidence Vignec Village
Apartment, 1 BedroomMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 2 children, 2 infants)
Apartment, 2 BedroomsMax Occupancy: 6 guests (up to 4 children, 4 infants)
Apartment, 3 BedroomsMax Occupancy: 8 guests (up to 6 children, 6 infants)
Vignec residence with an outdoor pool
Situated in the mountains, this residence is in the same area as Cadeac Watchtower, Chapelle de Pene-Taillade, and Church of Cadeac. Area attractions also include Church of Aragnouet and Church of Saint Exupere.
At Résidence Vignec Village, recreational amenities include an outdoor pool and a seasonal outdoor pool. The residence also features ski storage and complimentary wireless Internet access.
Flat-screen televisions come with premium digital channels. Guestrooms also feature kitchenettes, complimentary wireless Internet access, and sofa beds.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Résidence Vignec Village
At your hotel
Résidence Vignec Village features an outdoor pool and a seasonal outdoor pool. High-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary. This Vignec residence also offers a terrace, tour/ticket assistance, and barbecue grills.
Résidence Vignec Village has designated areas for smoking.
- Barbecue grill(s)
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Free Wi-Fi
- Designated smoking areas
- Total number of rooms - 57
- Laundry facilities
- Number of floors - 2
- Luggage storage
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Year Built 2006
- Pool sun loungers
- Ski passes available
- Ski storage
- Outdoor pool
- Use of nearby fitness center (complimentary)
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Multilingual staff
- Number of buildings/towers - 3
- Outdoor seasonal pool
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
In your room
- Access via exterior corridors
- Premium TV channels
- Hair dryer (on request)
- Rainfall showerhead
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Climate control
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Digital TV service
- Flat-panel TV
- Free Wi-Fi
- Private bathroom
- Shower/tub combination
- Sofa bed size
- Cribs/infant beds (surcharge)
- Sofa bed
- Cookware, dishware, and utensils
An outdoor pool and a seasonal outdoor pool are on site.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Downhill skiing nearby
- Cross-country skiing nearby
- Snowboarding nearby
- Snowmobiling nearby
- Snowshoeing nearby
- Kayaking nearby
- Rafting nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Mountain biking nearby
- Ski lessons available nearby
- Ski equipment rental shops nearby
- Golf lessons available nearby
- Rock climbing nearby
- Ziplining nearby
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- In-room accessibility
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible parking
- Roll-in shower
The fine print for Résidence Vignec Village
When you arrive
Check-in time starts at 5 PM
Check-in time ends at 7 PM
Special check-in instructions:
Special Instructions: Please contact the property ahead of time if you are planning to arrive after 7 PM.
When you leave
Check-out time is 10 AM
How you can pay
Accepted at this hotel: MasterCard, Visa
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
Only service dogs are allowed
No rollaway/extra beds available
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 0.61 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 13 years of age.
- Resort fee: EUR 0.61 per person, per night
- Self parking fee: EUR 30 per week
- Pet fee: EUR 25 per pet, per week
- Deposit: EUR 200 per stay (for stays between 1 July - 31 October)
- Crib (infant bed) fee: EUR 25 per week
We should mention
Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.