Availability: Radisson Quad City Plaza
Please enter your travel dates.
Guest Room-Work Desk-Dataport
- One King Bed
Guest Room-Sleep Number Bed
- One King Bed
Guest Room-King Sleep Number Bed
- One King Bed
Davenport eco-friendly hotel with an indoor pool
Situated in Davenport, this eco-friendly hotel is close to Rhythm City Casino, River Music Experience, and RiverCenter. Also nearby are Figge Art Museum and Government Bridge.
In addition to a restaurant, Radisson Quad City Plaza features an indoor pool. Other amenities include a bar/lounge and complimentary wireless Internet access.
In addition to satellite television, guestrooms include complimentary wireless Internet access and bathrooms with shower/tub combinations and designer toiletries.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Radisson Quad City Plaza Amenities
Radisson Quad City Plaza features an indoor pool and a fitness center. The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Public areas are equipped with complimentary high-speed wireless Internet access.
This 3.5-star property offers access to a business center, audiovisual equipment, and small meeting rooms. Event facilities measuring 8000 square feet (743 square meters) include conference/meeting rooms, a ballroom, and banquet facilities. This eco-friendly hotel also offers multilingual staff, gift shops/newsstands, and coffee/tea in the lobby.
- Garage parking (surcharge)
- Free Wi-Fi
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Swimming pool - indoor
- Airport transportation (complimentary)
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Fitness facilities
- Room service (limited hours)
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Business center
- Banquet facilities
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- Audiovisual equipment
- Business services
- Multilingual staff
- Express check-out
- 24-hour front desk
- Total number of rooms - 203
- Express check-in
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Currency exchange
- Laundry facilities
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Television in lobby
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Meeting facilities size (feet) - 8000
- Number of floors - 6
- Wedding services
- Meeting facilities size (meters) - 743
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Garage parking (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Connecting / adjoining rooms available
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
- Pay movies
- Premium bedding
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Complimentary weekday newspaper
- Air conditioning
- Coffee/tea maker
- Refrigerator (on request)
- Microwave (on request)
- Designer toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Shower/tub combination
- Satellite TV service
- Iron/ironing board
- Daily housekeeping
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Free Wi-Fi
Brady Street Chop House - This restaurant specializes in American cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
Recreational amenities at the hotel include an indoor pool and a fitness center.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Swimming nearby
Radisson Quad City Plaza Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Carte Blanche, Diners Club, Discover, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Self parking fee: USD 7 per day
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 10 per night
- Additional Details
The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in Green Key Eco-Rating Program, a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.