Please enter your travel dates.
Guest Room-Work Desk-Dataport
- One King Bed
Guest Room-Sleep Number Bed
- One King Bed
Guest Room-King Sleep Number Bed
- One King Bed
Davenport eco-friendly hotel with an indoor pool
Situated in Davenport, this eco-friendly hotel is close to Rhythm City Casino, River Music Experience, and RiverCenter. Also nearby are Figge Art Museum and Government Bridge.
In addition to a restaurant, Radisson Quad City Plaza features an indoor pool. Other amenities include a bar/lounge and complimentary wireless Internet access.
Televisions come with satellite channels. Guestrooms also feature complimentary wireless Internet access, air conditioning, and premium bedding.
Radisson Quad City Plaza features an indoor pool and a fitness facility. The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Public areas are equipped with complimentary high-speed wireless Internet access.
This 3.5-star property offers access to a business center, audiovisual equipment, and small meeting rooms. Event facilities measuring 8000 square feet (743 square meters) include conference/meeting rooms, a ballroom, and banquet facilities. This eco-friendly hotel also offers multilingual staff, gift shops/newsstands, and coffee/tea in the lobby.
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Garage parking (surcharge)
- Free Wi-Fi
- Swimming pool - indoor
- Airport transportation (complimentary)
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Fitness facilities
- Room service (limited hours)
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Business center
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Banquet facilities
- Audiovisual equipment
- Business services
- Express check-out
- Multilingual staff
- Express check-in
- 24-hour front desk
- Total number of rooms - 203
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Currency exchange
- Laundry facilities
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Television in lobby
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Meeting facilities size (feet) - 8000
- Number of floors - 6
- Wedding services
- Meeting facilities size (meters) - 743
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Garage parking (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
- Connecting / adjoining rooms available
- Pay movies
- Premium bedding
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Complimentary weekday newspaper
- Air conditioning
- Voice mail
- Coffee/tea maker
- Refrigerator (on request)
- Microwave (on request)
- Wake-up calls
- Turndown service (on request)
- Designer toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Shower/tub combination
- Extra towels/bedding in room
- Electronic check-out
- Electronic/magnetic keys
- Satellite TV service
- Iron/ironing board
- Daily housekeeping
- Clock radio
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Free Wi-Fi
Brady Street Chop House - This restaurant specializes in American cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
Recreational amenities at the hotel include an indoor pool and a fitness facility.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Swimming nearby
Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Carte Blanche, Diners Club, Discover, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa
Pets not allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Self parking fee: USD 7 per day
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 10 per night
- Additional Details
The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in Green Key Eco-Rating Program, a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.