Availability: Hotel Chateau Bellevue
Please enter your travel dates.
Standard Room, 1 Double Bed
- 1 double
Standard Room, 1 Queen Bed (Bellevue)
- 1 queen
Superior Room, 1 King Bed (Distinctive) - Standalone
- 1 king
Romantic hotel in Quebec (Old Quebec) near Citadelle of Quebec
This romantic hotel is located in the heart of Quebec, walking distance from Parks Canada's Dufferin Terrace, Citadelle of Quebec, and Place Royale. Also nearby are Parliament Building and Battlefields Park.
In addition to a full-service spa, Hotel Chateau Bellevue provides ski storage, complimentary wireless Internet access, and massage/treatment rooms.
Flat-screen televisions come with cable channels. Guestrooms also feature complimentary wireless Internet access, climate control, and desks.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Hotel Chateau Bellevue Amenities
Hotel Chateau Bellevue features a full-service spa and a fitness center. A computer station is located on site and high-speed wired and wireless Internet access is complimentary. This eco-friendly hotel also offers multilingual staff, ski storage, and coffee/tea in the lobby. Concierge services and tour assistance can be provided. Onsite parking is available (surcharge). Guests can use the indoor pool at a partner hotel. A total renovation of this property was completed in November 2011.
Hotel Chateau Bellevue is a smoke-free property.
- Computer station
- Luggage storage
- Secure outdoor parking (surcharge)
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Free Wi-Fi
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Smoke-free property (fines apply)
- Fitness facilities
- Beauty services
- Full-service health spa
- Business services
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- 24-hour front desk
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Babysitting or childcare
- Number of floors - 4
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Concierge services
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Total number of rooms - 48
- Massage - spa treatment room(s)
- Medical assistance available
- Microwave in lobby
- Multilingual staff
- Parking (surcharge)
- Valet parking
- Ski storage
- Smoke-free property
- Tour assistance
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi, Free wired high-speed Internet
Parking (surcharge), Secure outdoor parking (surcharge), Valet parking
- Room Amenities
- Shower/tub combination
- Flat-panel TV
- Free Wi-Fi
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Cable TV service
- In-room childcare (surcharge)
- Climate control
- Complimentary newspaper
- Direct-dial phone
- Hair dryer
- Daily housekeeping
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Pay movies
- Private bathroom
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 7 AM and 10:30 AM.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Running track/path nearby
- Boat tours nearby
- Skiing - alpine nearby
- Snowboarding nearby
- Skiing - downhill nearby
- Skiing - cross-country nearby
- Ice skating nearby
- Swimming nearby
Bioterra Spa has massage/treatment rooms. Services include massages, facials, body wraps, and body scrubs. The spa is equipped with a sauna.
- Body treatments
- Facial treatments
- Manicures and pedicures
- Body wraps
- Body scrubs
- Sauna in spa
Hotel Chateau Bellevue Policies & Fees
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-in time starts at 4 PM
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, Discover, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: CAD 8.50 per person (approximately)
- Self parking fee: CAD 17 per day
- Additional Details
Reservations are required for massage services. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in Green Key Eco-Rating Program, a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.