Availability: Hotel Clarendon
Historic Art Nouveau and Art Deco hotel in Old Québec
+VIP Access™ Hotel
We carefully hand-picked this hotel based on its dedication to service and excellent guest reviews.
Expedia+ rewards +gold members receive free room upgrades and +gold and +silver members get other perks upon availability at check-in.See details
Built in 1870, this historic Art Nouveau and Art Deco hotel is located in Old Québec, 1 block from the Château Frontenac.
Hotel Clarendon guests enjoy complimentary wireless Internet access in public areas and guestrooms, and a restaurant with a bar and lounge is on site.
iPod® docking stations
Air-conditioned guestrooms at the Hotel Clarendon have double, queen, or king beds, and feature iPod® docking stations and cable television. All rooms are non-smoking.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Hotel Clarendon Amenities
Built in 1870, the 7-story Hotel Clarendon is a combination of Art Nouveau and Art Deco styles. Located in historic Old Québec, the hotel is across from City Hall, one block from Château Frontenac, and 1.5 km (one mile) from the Plains of Abraham.
A restaurant and bar, which specializes in international cuisine, is on site. Other amenities include a business center and meeting facilities. Wireless Internet access is complimentary throughout, and disabled-accessible facilities are available.
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Room service (limited hours)
- Business center
- Meeting rooms
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- 24-hour front desk
- Express check-out
- Total number of rooms - 143
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Number of floors - 7
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Year Built 1870
- Smoke-free property
- Conference space
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Free Wi-Fi
- Number of meeting rooms - 4
- Wedding services
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Valet parking (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Climate control
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Air conditioning
- Coffee/tea maker
- Shower/tub combination
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- Satellite TV service
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- In-room massage available
- Free Wi-Fi
Charles Baillairgé - A lobby-level restaurant, bar and lounge that serves international cuisine at breakfast, lunch and dinner.
Room Service - Available from early morning until late evening.
Breakfast is served 7 AM - 10:30 AM daily in the restaurant (surcharge).
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Downhill skiing nearby
- Cross-country skiing nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Mountain biking nearby
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible path of travel
- In-room accessibility
- Accessible parking
Hotel Clarendon Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 4 PM
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: Visa, American Express, Discover, MasterCard
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: CAD 16.95 per person (approximately)
- Valet parking fee: CAD 25 per day (in/out privileges)
- Deposit: CAD 100 per stay
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in Green Key Eco-Rating Program, a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.