Book your room at Hôtel Le Concorde Québec
Deluxe Room, 2 Double BedsMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children, 3 infants)
Deluxe Room, 1 King BedMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Standard RoomMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children, 3 infants)
Superior Room, 1 Queen BedMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Junior Suite, 2 Double BedsMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children, 3 infants)
Get an overview of this hotelGuestrooms overlook Old Quebec
Located in the heart of Quebec, this hotel is within walking distance of Quebec Symphony Orchestra and Battlefields Park. Also nearby are Citadelle of Quebec and Parliament Building.
In addition to having 2 restaurants, Hôtel Le Concorde Québec features a spa tub. Other amenities include complimentary wireless Internet access and a porter/bellhop.
LCD televisions include cable channels. Guestrooms also feature beds with pillowtop mattresses, complimentary wireless Internet access, and refrigerators.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Hôtel Le Concorde Québec features a 26th-floor aerie that is accessible by glass elevator. The top offers unobstructed views of Old Quebec, adjacent Battlefields Park, and the St. Lawrence River.
Highlights of this impressive structure include an outdoor pool, terrace, spa tub, two saunas, and a fitness center. An atrium-lit children's recreation area features a ping-pong table, football table, board games, and child-sized furnishings. This business friendly hotel offers a business center and 10 meeting rooms totaling 24,000 square feet (2,230 square meters) of space. Wireless high-speed Internet is complimentary, and the bilingual staff provides business services including copying and printing. Massages can be requested for some well deserved relaxation and a health club is available on the property. Hôtel Le Concorde Québec is a smoke-free property, and parking is available for a fee.
- Free WiFi
- Number of restaurants - 2
- Outdoor pool
- Outdoor seasonal pool
- Health club
- Fitness facilities
- Spa tub
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Offsite parking discounted rates available
- Offsite parking reservations required
- Business center
- Conference space
- Conference space size (feet) - 23250
- Conference space size (meters) - 2160
- Number of meeting rooms - 13
- Meeting rooms 10
- Pool sun loungers
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- 24-hour front desk
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Express check-out
- Multilingual staff
- Wedding services
- Picnic area
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Shopping on site
- Luggage storage
- Smoke-free property
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Number of floors - 26
- Total number of rooms - 406
Family Friendly Amenities
- Free Wi-Fi
- Outdoor pool
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
- In-room childcare (surcharge)
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Self parking (surcharge), Valet parking (surcharge), Offsite parking discounted rates available, Offsite parking reservations required
- Free WiFi
- Dial-up Internet access (surcharge)
- Pillowtop mattress
- LCD TV
- Cable TV service
- Frette Italian sheets
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Shower/tub combination
- Coffee/tea maker
- Free cribs/infant beds
- Daily housekeeping
- Free local calls
- In-room childcare (surcharge)
- In-room massage available
- Hair dryer
- In-room safe
- Free toiletries
- Iron/ironing board
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Air conditioning
- Private bathroom
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
Where to Eat
Hôtel Le Concorde Québec has 2 restaurants on site.
Nearby Things to Do
A seasonal outdoor pool and a spa tub are on site. Other recreational amenities include a sauna and a fitness center.
Children under 7 years old are not allowed in the swimming pool, health club, fitness facility, or spa tub without adult supervision.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Downhill skiing nearby
- Cross-country skiing nearby
- Snowboarding nearby
- Snowmobiling nearby
- Snowshoeing nearby
- Ski lessons available nearby
- Ski equipment rental shops nearby
- Sledding nearby
- Snow tubing nearby
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-out time is Noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for CAD 10 per night.
- Cribs (infant beds) are available.
Pets allowed, Maximum number of pets per room 2
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- Minimum Spring Break check-in age is 18 years old.
Parking height restrictions apply
- Breakfast fee: CAD 12 per person (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: CAD 39 per vehicle (roundtrip)
- Self parking fee: CAD 24 per night
- Valet parking fee: CAD 28 per night
- Pet fee: CAD 25 per accommodation, per stay
- Cribs (infant beds) are available for an additional fee
- Rollaway bed fee: CAD 10 per night
We should mention
This property's policy is to refuse certain bookings for the purpose of group events or parties, including pre-wedding stag/bachelor and hen/bachelorette parties. Reservations are required for massage services. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation. Some facilities may have restricted access. Guests can contact the property for details using the contact information on the booking confirmation.