Book your room at Hôtel Le Concorde Québec
Superior Room, 1 Queen BedMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Deluxe Room, 1 King BedMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Standard RoomMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children, 3 infants)
Junior Suite, 2 Double BedsMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children, 3 infants)
Deluxe Room, 2 Double BedsMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children, 3 infants)
Get an overview of this hotelGuestrooms overlook Old Quebec
Located in the heart of Quebec, this hotel is within walking distance of Quebec Symphony Orchestra and Battlefields Park. Also nearby are Citadelle of Quebec and Parliament Building.
In addition to having 2 restaurants, Hôtel Le Concorde Québec features a spa tub. Other amenities include complimentary wireless Internet access and a porter/bellhop.
LCD televisions include cable channels. Guestrooms also feature beds with pillowtop mattresses, complimentary wireless Internet access, and refrigerators.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Hôtel Le Concorde Québec features a 26th-floor aerie that is accessible by glass elevator. The top offers unobstructed views of Old Quebec, adjacent Battlefields Park, and the St. Lawrence River.
Highlights of this impressive structure include an outdoor pool, terrace, spa tub, two saunas, and a fitness center. An atrium-lit children's recreation area features a ping-pong table, football table, board games, and child-sized furnishings. This business friendly hotel offers a business center and 10 meeting rooms totaling 24,000 square feet (2,230 square meters) of space. Wireless high-speed Internet is complimentary, and the bilingual staff provides business services including copying and printing. Massages can be requested for some well deserved relaxation and a health club is available on the property. Hôtel Le Concorde Québec is a smoke-free property, and parking is available for a fee.
- Outdoor seasonal pool
- Spa tub
- Fitness facilities
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Meeting rooms 10
- Conference space
- Multilingual staff
- 24-hour front desk
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Express check-out
- Total number of rooms - 406
- Number of floors - 26
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Shopping on site
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Business center
- Wedding services
- Smoke-free property
- Newspapers in lobby (surcharge)
- Health club
- Free WiFi
- Picnic area
- Luggage storage
- Conference space size (meters) - 2160
- Number of meeting rooms - 13
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Pool sun loungers
- Offsite parking discounted rates available
- Offsite parking reservations required
- Number of restaurants - 2
- Conference space size (feet) - 23250
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Outdoor pool
Family Friendly Amenities
- Outdoor pool
- Free Wi-Fi
- In-room childcare (surcharge)
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Self parking (surcharge), Valet parking (surcharge), Offsite parking discounted rates available, Offsite parking reservations required
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Air conditioning
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Free local calls
- Coffee/tea maker
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- In-room massage available
- Shower/tub combination
- In-room childcare (surcharge)
- Daily housekeeping
- Iron/ironing board
- In-room safe
- Cable TV service
- Free WiFi
- Dial-up Internet access (surcharge)
- Frette Italian sheets
- Pillowtop mattress
- LCD TV
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Free cribs/infant beds
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
Where to Eat
Hôtel Le Concorde Québec has 2 restaurants on site.
Nearby Things to Do
A seasonal outdoor pool and a spa tub are on site. Other recreational amenities include a sauna and a fitness center.
Children under 7 years old are not allowed in the swimming pool, health club, fitness facility, or spa tub without adult supervision.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Snowboarding nearby
- Downhill skiing nearby
- Cross-country skiing nearby
- Snowmobiling nearby
- Snowshoeing nearby
- Ski lessons available nearby
- Ski equipment rental shops nearby
- Sledding nearby
- Snow tubing nearby
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-out time is Noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for CAD 10 per night.
- Cribs (infant beds) are available.
Pets allowed, Maximum number of pets per room 2
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- Minimum Spring Break check-in age is 18 years old.
Parking height restrictions apply
- Breakfast fee: CAD 12 per person (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: CAD 39 per vehicle (roundtrip)
- Self parking fee: CAD 24 per night
- Valet parking fee: CAD 28 per night
- Pet fee: CAD 25 per accommodation, per stay
- Cribs (infant beds) are available for an additional fee
- Rollaway bed fee: CAD 10 per night
We should mention
This property's policy is to refuse certain bookings for the purpose of group events or parties, including pre-wedding stag/bachelor and hen/bachelorette parties. Reservations are required for massage services. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation. Some facilities may have restricted access. Guests can contact the property for details using the contact information on the booking confirmation.