Availability: Copthorne Hotel and Resort Queenstown Lakefront
Standard Twin or DoubleMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Superior Lakeview Twin or DoubleMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 2 children, 1 infant)
Superior Lakeview Twin or Double Breakfast Incl.Max Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 2 children, 1 infant)
Junior SuiteMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children, 1 infant)
4-star eco-friendly apartment with a restaurant in Queenstown (Queenstown City Centre)
This eco-friendly apartment is located in Queenstown (Queenstown City Centre), close to Queenstown Gardens, TSS Earnslaw Steamship, and Steamer Wharf. Also nearby are Lasseters Wharf Casino and Kiwi and Birdlife Park.
In addition to a restaurant, Copthorne Hotel and Resort Queenstown Lakefront features a spa tub. Other amenities include a bar/lounge and a coffee shop/café.
Guestrooms have refrigerators, high-speed (wired) Internet access (surcharge), and safes; rooms also include minibars and coffee/tea makers.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Copthorne Hotel and Resort Queenstown Lakefront Amenities
Dining options at the apartment include a restaurant and a coffee shop/café. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. A computer station is located on site and high-speed wireless Internet access is available for a surcharge. 3 meeting rooms are available. This eco-friendly apartment also offers a spa tub, tour/ticket assistance, and multilingual staff. Onsite parking is available (surcharge).
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- Computer station
- Number of meeting rooms - 3
- Number of buildings/towers - 3
- Conference space
- 24-hour front desk
- Number of floors - 5
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Coffee shop or café
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Laundry facilities
- Multilingual staff
- Total number of rooms - 240
- Room service (24 hours)
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Ski storage
- Use of nearby fitness center (complimentary)
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Spa tub
Available in all rooms: Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - surcharge
Self parking (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Access via exterior corridors
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
- Coffee/tea maker
- Complimentary weekday newspaper
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Daily housekeeping
- Iron/ironing board
- In-room safe
- In-room massage available
- Private bathroom
- Shower/tub combination
Copthorne Hotel and Resort Queenstown Lakefront has a restaurant serving breakfast and dinner.
24-hour room service is available.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Rafting nearby
- Golfing nearby
- Downhill skiing nearby
- Kayaking nearby
- Parasailing nearby
- Skydiving nearby
- Ski lessons available nearby
- Ski equipment rental shops nearby
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
Copthorne Hotel and Resort Queenstown Lakefront Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Check-out time is 10 AM
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: MasterCard, Visa, American Express, Diners Club, JCB International
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Only service dogs are allowed
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between NZD 8 and NZD 25 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): NZD 29.90 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: NZD 5.10 (for 30 minutes, rates may vary)
- Fee for high-speed Internet (wired) in public areas: NZD 1.25 (for 15 minutes, rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: NZD 10 per night
- Early check-in fee: NZD 15.00
- Late check-out fee: NZD 15.00
- Rollaway bed fee: NZD 40.00 per night
- Additional Details
A resort fee is included in the total price displayed. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in Qualmark Green, a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.
Official New Zealand Rating provided by Qualmark®
Qualmark® assigns an official star rating for accommodations in New Zealand. This Apartment property is rated 4 stars.