Availability: Crowne Plaza Hotel Queenstown
Please enter your travel dates.
4.5-star luxury hotel with a bar/lounge in Queenstown (Queenstown City Centre)
This luxury hotel is located in Queenstown (Queenstown City Centre), close to Lasseters Wharf Casino, Steamer Wharf, and TSS Earnslaw Steamship. Also nearby are Kiwi and Birdlife Park and Queenstown Gardens.
Crowne Plaza Hotel Queenstown provides a bar/lounge, ski storage, a 24-hour business center, and wireless Internet access (surcharge).
LCD televisions come with digital channels. Guestrooms also feature wireless Internet access (surcharge), high-speed (wired) Internet access (surcharge), and air conditioning.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Crowne Plaza Hotel Queenstown Amenities
Public areas are equipped with high-speed wireless Internet access (surcharge). A 24-hour business center is on site at this 4.5-star property. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. 4 meeting rooms are available. This luxury hotel also offers multilingual staff, ski storage, and concierge services.
- Number of meeting rooms - 4
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- 24-hour business center
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- 24-hour front desk
- Total number of rooms - 139
- Babysitting or childcare
- Number of floors - 7
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Concierge services
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Luggage storage
- Laundry facilities
- Multilingual staff
- Ski storage
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access ( $10.00 NZD /12 hours surcharge ) , Wired high-speed Internet access ( $10.00 NZD /12 hours surcharge )
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - ( $10.00 NZD /12 hours surcharge )
Valet parking (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Air conditioning
- Pay movies
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Complimentary newspaper
- Climate control
- In-room safe
- Digital TV service
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
- LCD TV
With our fantastic central location, within a short walk you can be enjoying Queenstown's top attractions, entertainment and dining.
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
Crowne Plaza Hotel Queenstown Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Check-out time is 11 AM
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: NZD 28 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: NZD 10 (for 12 hours, rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): NZD 10 (for 12 hours, rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: NZD 10 (for 12 hours, rates may vary)
- Fee for high-speed Internet (wired) in public areas: NZD 10 (for 12 hours, rates may vary)
- Valet parking fee: NZD 15 per day
- Crib (infant bed) fee: NZD 65 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: NZD 65 per night
- Additional Details
Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in Qualmark Green, a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.
Official New Zealand Rating provided by Qualmark®
Qualmark® assigns an official star rating for accommodations in New Zealand. This Hotel property is rated 4 star plus and is displayed on this page as 4.5 stars.