Book your room at Mercure Queenstown Resort
Standard Double Room, 2 Double BedsMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children)
Superior Room, 2 Queen Beds, Lake ViewMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 2 children)
Superior Room, 1 King Bed, Lake ViewMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children)
Superior Double Room, 2 Double Beds, Lake ViewMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children)
Standard Room, 1 King Bed, Garden ViewMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 1 child)
3.5-star hotel with a shuttle to the slopes
This Queenstown hotel is near Bob's Peak, Steamer Wharf, and Kiwi and Birdlife Park. Also nearby are Lasseters Wharf Casino and TSS Earnslaw Steamship.
Mercure Queenstown Resort guests can head out to the slopes, sip drinks at the bar/lounge, and enjoy an outdoor pool and a sauna.
LCD televisions come with satellite channels. Guestrooms also feature refrigerators, wireless Internet access (surcharge), and high-speed (wired) Internet access (surcharge).Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
After a day on the snow, enjoy a relaxing soak in the spa tub and an invigorating swim in the outdoor swimming pool. This hotel's ski shuttle (surcharge) will get you to the slopes in no time. At the end of the day, order après-ski drinks at the hotel's bar.
Dining is available at one of the hotel's 2 restaurants and guests can grab coffee at the coffee shop/café. The property also has a snack bar/deli. Public areas are equipped with high-speed wired and wireless Internet access (surcharge). This ski hotel also offers ski storage, a sauna, and a fitness center. Complimentary self parking is available on site.
Mercure Queenstown Resort is a smoke-free property.
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Fitness facilities
- 24-hour front desk
- Total number of rooms - 148
- Multilingual staff
- Babysitting or childcare
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Business center
- Conference space
- Ski shuttle (surcharge)
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Laundry facilities
- Luggage storage
- Meeting rooms
- Beach bar
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Conference space size (meters) - 304
- Number of meeting rooms - 3
- Free self parking
- Number of restaurants - 2
- Conference space size (feet) - 3272
- Smoke-free property
- Spa tub
- Outdoor pool
- Barbecue grill(s)
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Coffee shop or café
- Television in lobby
- Wedding services
- Fireplace in lobby
- Room service (24 hours)
- Snack bar/deli
- Ski storage
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access (surcharge) , Wired internet access ( 10 NZD per 2 hours surcharge )
Available in some public areas: Wireless internet access ( 10 NZD per hour ) , Wired high-speed internet ( 5 NZD per hour )
Free self parking
- Complimentary newspaper
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Shower/tub combination
- Satellite TV service
- LCD TV
- Iron/ironing board
- In-room safe
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Climate control
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
Where to Eat
Breakfast is available for a surcharge and served each morning between 6 AM and 10 AM.
Vista Restaurant - This restaurant overlooks the ocean. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar. A children's menu is available.
Rises Restaurant - Overlooking the ocean, this restaurant serves breakfast only. A children's menu is available.
24-hour room service is available.
Nearby Things to Do
An outdoor pool and a spa tub are on site. Other recreational amenities include a sauna and a fitness center.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Downhill skiing nearby
- Cross-country skiing nearby
- Snowboarding nearby
- Snowmobiling nearby
- Snowshoeing nearby
- Rafting nearby
- Kayaking nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Mountain biking nearby
- Scooter/moped rentals nearby
- Parasailing nearby
- Skydiving nearby
- Ecotours nearby
- Ski lessons available nearby
- Ski equipment rental shops nearby
- Golf lessons available nearby
- Segway rental/tour nearby
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Check-out time is 11 AM
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): NZD 10 (for 2 hours, rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: NZD 10 per hour (rates may vary)
- Fee for high-speed Internet (wired) in public areas: NZD 5 per hour (rates may vary)
- Late check-out fee: NZD 20
- Deposit: NZD 50 per stay
- In-room safe fee: NZD 50 per stay
- Rollaway bed fee: NZD 44 per night
- Onsite credit card charges are subject to a surcharge
We should mention
A resort fee is included in the total price displayed. Children 15 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
Official New Zealand Rating provided by Qualmark®
Qualmark® assigns an official star rating for accommodations in New Zealand. This Hotel property is rated 3 star plus and is displayed on this page as 3.5 stars.