Availability: Mercure Queenstown Resort
Superior Room, 1 King Bed, Lake ViewMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 1 child)
Superior Double Room, 2 Double Beds, Lake ViewMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 2 children)
Standard Double Room, 2 Double BedsMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 2 children)
3.5-star hotel with a shuttle to the slopes
This Queenstown hotel is near Bob's Peak, Steamer Wharf, and Kiwi and Birdlife Park. Also nearby are Lasseters Wharf Casino and TSS Earnslaw Steamship.
Mercure Queenstown Resort guests can head out to the slopes, sip drinks at the bar/lounge, and enjoy an outdoor pool and a sauna.
LCD televisions come with satellite channels. Guestrooms also feature refrigerators, wireless Internet access (surcharge), and high-speed (wired) Internet access (surcharge).Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Mercure Queenstown Resort Amenities
After a day on the snow, enjoy a relaxing soak in the spa tub and an invigorating swim in the outdoor swimming pool. This hotel's ski shuttle (surcharge) will get you to the slopes in no time. At the end of the day, order après-ski drinks at the hotel's bar.
Dining is available at one of the hotel's 2 restaurants and guests can grab coffee at the coffee shop/café. The property also has a snack bar/deli. Public areas are equipped with high-speed wired and wireless Internet access (surcharge). This ski hotel also offers ski storage, a sauna, and a fitness center. Complimentary self parking is available on site.
Mercure Queenstown Resort is a smoke-free property.
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Fitness facilities
- Total number of rooms - 148
- Multilingual staff
- 24-hour front desk
- Babysitting or childcare
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Business center
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Ski shuttle (surcharge)
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Luggage storage
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Laundry facilities
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- Beach bar
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Free self parking
- Meeting facilities size (meters) - 304
- Number of meeting rooms - 3
- Number of restaurants - 2
- Meeting facilities size (feet) - 3272
- Smoke-free property
- Spa tub
- Swimming pool - outdoor
- Barbecue grill(s)
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Coffee shop or café
- Television in lobby
- Wedding services
- Fireplace in lobby
- Room service (24 hours)
- Snack bar/deli
- Ski storage
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access (surcharge) , Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - surcharge , Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
Free self parking
- Room Amenities
- Complimentary newspaper
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Shower/tub combination
- Satellite TV service
- LCD TV
- Iron/ironing board
- In-room safe
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Climate control
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
Breakfast is available for a surcharge and served each morning between 6 AM and 10 AM.
Vista Restaurant - This restaurant overlooks the ocean. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar. A children's menu is available.
Rises Restaurant - Overlooking the ocean, this restaurant serves breakfast only. A children's menu is available.
24-hour room service is available.
An outdoor pool and a spa tub are on site. Other recreational amenities include a sauna and a fitness center.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Skiing - downhill nearby
- Skiing - cross-country nearby
- Snowboarding nearby
- Snowmobiling nearby
- Snowshoeing nearby
- Rafting nearby
- Kayaking nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Mountain biking nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Scooter/moped rentals nearby
- Skydiving nearby
- Parasailing nearby
- Ecotours nearby
- Ski lessons available nearby
- Ski equipment rental shops nearby
- Golf lessons available nearby
- Segway rental/tour nearby
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
Mercure Queenstown Resort Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Check-out time is 11 AM
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): NZD 10 (for 2 hours, rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: NZD 10 per hour (rates may vary)
- Fee for high-speed Internet (wired) in public areas: NZD 5 per hour (rates may vary)
- Late check-out fee: NZD 20
- Deposit: NZD 50 per stay
- In-room safe fee: NZD 50 per stay
- Rollaway bed fee: NZD 44 per night
- Onsite credit card charges are subject to a surcharge
- Additional Details
A resort fee is included in the total price displayed. Children 15 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
Official New Zealand Rating provided by Qualmark®
Qualmark® assigns an official star rating for accommodations in New Zealand. This Hotel property is rated 3 star plus and is displayed on this page as 3.5 stars.