Please enter your travel dates.
- One Double Bed
Junior Suite Breakfast Included
- One Double Bed
Hot Breaks - Superior Double
- One Double Bed
Hot Breaks - Superior Twin
- Two Twin Beds
Welcome to a world of international elegance & sophistication.
5 minutes to town centre!
Located in the heart of Queenstown, minutes from shopping and entertainment, and only 20 minutes from the nearest skifield! Various outdoor activities such as bungy jumping and jet boating are nearby.
Millennium Hotel offers the fantastic Observatory Restaurant & Bar, free use of the sauna, spa & gym facilities plus a free hourly shuttle service to town. In winter a drying/ski storage room is available.
Elegant guest rooms!
Rooms are fully air conditioned, and elegantly decorated with classic tones, and marble bathrooms. Rooms are non-smoking and include TV with pay per view movies, broadband internet, safe, tea and coffee.
Millennium Hotel Queenstown is located on Frankton Road, the main road into Queenstown. Just 6 kms from the airport and only minutes away from the Queenstown central shopping, entertainment and outdoor activities such as bungee jumping, white water rafting and jet boating. Coronet Peak ski area is only 20 minutes away, Remarkables ski area is 25 kms away and Cardrona ski field is 65 km to the north.
Millennium Hotel Queenstown is a 4 Star Plus and Enviro-Gold Qualmark Rated Hotel, with 220 guest rooms, meetings facilities, business centre, gym, sauna, spa, bar and restaurant .
Millennium Hotel Queenstown has an Environmental Sustainability plan for the future. We are firmly committed to sustainability best practices and are constantly reviewing and improving our operations to minimise impact on the environment.
- 24-hour front desk
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Babysitting or childcare
- Banquet facilities
- Number of floors - 5
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Concierge desk
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Currency exchange
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Event catering
- Exhibit space
- Fitness facilities
- Laundry facilities
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- Multilingual staff
- Total number of rooms - 220
- Secure parking
- Room service (24 hours)
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Ski storage
- Spa tub
- Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
- Computer station
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Parking (surcharge)
- Parking limited (surcharge)
- Year Built 1996
- 24-hour business center
- Number of meeting/conference rooms - 5
- Smoke-free property (fines apply)
- Smoke-free property
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Wedding services
Available in all rooms: Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - surcharge, Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
Parking (surcharge), Secure parking, Parking limited (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Air conditioning
- Extra towels/bedding in room
- Satellite TV service
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
- Climate control
- Clock radio
- Coffee/tea maker
- Complimentary weekday newspaper
- Complimentary toiletries
- Direct-dial phone
- Electronic/magnetic keys
- Hair dryer
- In-room safe
- Iron/ironing board
- Pay movies
- Daily housekeeping
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Private bathroom
- Turndown service (on request)
- Bathtub or shower
- Voice mail
- Wake-up calls
- Window opens
- Mountain view
- Courtyard view
- Garden view
Restaurant & Bar
The Observatory Restaurant is one of Queenstown's finest dining experiences, specialising in contemporary New Zealand cuisine and offering the finest selection of New Zealand quality wines. The carefully prepared a la carte menus are brought to you by a dedicated team of food and beverage professionals, led by the talented Executive Chef, Frederic Monnier.
You can also enjoy our snack menu in the Club Bar.
Breakfast during summer - 5.30am until 10am
Breakfast during winter - 6am until 10am
Lunch - not open (available in Club Bar)
Dinner - 6pm until 10pm
Breakfast $16 - $28 NZD
Dinner $28 - $40 NZD
Special Menus - Children's, Vegetarian
Children's Facilities available - High chairs
Reservations are Suggested. Contact the hotel using the information in the confirmation received after booking.
Other facilities the hotel offers include:
• Health Centre with spa, sauna and gym facilities
• Business Centre
• Conference Facilities
• Modem points in rooms
• Foreign currency exchange
• Covered parking ($10)
• Free shuttle service into town
• In-house movie channel
• Wireless broadband internet access is available in public areas.
Recreational amenities at the hotel include a spa pool, a sauna, and a fitness facility.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Skiing - cross-country nearby
- Snowboarding nearby
- Boating nearby
- Rowing or canoeing nearby
- Kayaking nearby
- Rafting nearby
- Mountain biking nearby
- Skydiving nearby
- Parasailing nearby
- Helicopter/airplane tours nearby
- Fishing nearby
- Playground nearby
- Bungee jumping nearby
- Ski lessons available nearby
- Ski equipment rental shops nearby
- Golf lessons available nearby
- Complimentary bicycles nearby
- Skiing - alpine nearby
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Check-out time is 10 AM
Pets not allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Parking height restrictions apply
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: NZD 28 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): NZD 10 (for 2 hours, rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in all public areas: NZD 5.10 (for 30 minutes, rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in business center: NZD 5.10 (for 30 minutes, rates may vary)
- Fee for high-speed Internet (wired) in business center: NZD 3 (for 20 minutes, rates may vary)
- Late check-out fee: NZD 15
- Deposit: NZD 50 per day
- In-room safe fee: NZD 100 per stay
- Additional Details
A resort fee is included in the total price displayed. Children 13 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in Qualmark Green, a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.
Official New Zealand Rating provided by Qualmark®
Qualmark® assigns an official star rating for accommodations in New Zealand. This Hotel property is rated 4 star plus and is displayed on this page as 4.5 stars.