Book your room at Millennium Hotel Queenstown
Superior Twin Room (Bed & Breakfast)
Junior Suite Breakfast Included
4.5-star luxury hotel with a restaurant in Queenstown (Queenstown City Centre)
This luxury hotel is located in Queenstown (Queenstown City Centre), close to Queenstown Gardens, TSS Earnslaw Steamship, and Steamer Wharf. Also nearby are Lasseters Wharf Casino and Kiwi and Birdlife Park.
In addition to a restaurant, Millennium Hotel Queenstown features a spa tub. Other amenities include a bar/lounge and ski storage.
Televisions come with satellite channels. Guestrooms also feature refrigerators, high-speed (wired) Internet access (surcharge), and air conditioning.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Millennium Hotel Queenstown
- The Overview
In addition to a spa tub, Millennium Hotel Queenstown features a sauna and a fitness center. The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. A computer station is located on site and high-speed wired and wireless Internet access is available for a surcharge.
This 4.5-star property offers access to a 24-hour business center, limo/town car service, and small meeting rooms. Event facilities include conference/meeting rooms, a ballroom, and exhibit space. This luxury hotel also offers multilingual staff, ski storage, and a garden. Limited onsite parking is available on a first-come, first-served basis (surcharge).
Millennium Hotel Queenstown is a smoke-free property.
- 24-hour front desk
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Babysitting or childcare
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Banquet facilities
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Number of floors - 5
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Concierge desk
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Currency exchange
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Event catering
- Exhibit space
- Fitness facilities
- Laundry facilities
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- Multilingual staff
- Total number of rooms - 220
- Secure parking
- Room service (24 hours)
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Ski storage
- Spa tub
- Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
- Computer station
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Parking limited (surcharge)
- Parking (surcharge)
- Year Built 1996
- 24-hour business center
- Number of meeting/conference rooms - 5
- Smoke-free property (fines apply)
- Smoke-free property
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Wedding services
Available in all rooms: Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - surcharge, Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
Parking (surcharge), Secure parking, Parking limited (surcharge)
- The Room
- Air conditioning
- Satellite TV service
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
- Climate control
- Coffee/tea maker
- Complimentary weekday newspaper
- Complimentary toiletries
- Direct-dial phone
- Hair dryer
- In-room safe
- Iron/ironing board
- Pay movies
- Daily housekeeping
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Private bathroom
- Bathtub or shower
- The Eats
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 6 AM and 10 AM.
The Observatory - Overlooking the garden, this restaurant serves breakfast and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar. A children's menu is available. Reservations are required.
24-hour room service is available.
- Out and About
Recreational amenities at the hotel include a spa tub, a sauna, and a fitness center.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Skiing - cross-country nearby
- Snowboarding nearby
- Rowing or canoeing nearby
- Kayaking nearby
- Rafting nearby
- Boating nearby
- Mountain biking nearby
- Skydiving nearby
- Parasailing nearby
- Helicopter/airplane tours nearby
- Fishing nearby
- Playground nearby
- Bungee jumping nearby
- Ski lessons available nearby
- Ski equipment rental shops nearby
- Golf lessons available nearby
- Complimentary bicycles nearby
- Skiing - alpine nearby
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
The Fine Print for Millennium Hotel Queenstown
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Check-out time is 10 AM
- You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Parking height restrictions apply
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: NZD 28 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): NZD 10 (for 2 hours, rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: NZD 5.10 (for 30 minutes, rates may vary)
- Late check-out fee: NZD 15
- Deposit: NZD 50 per day
- We Should Mention
A resort fee is included in the total price displayed. Children 13 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in Qualmark Green, a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.
Official New Zealand Rating provided by Qualmark®
Qualmark® assigns an official star rating for accommodations in New Zealand. This Hotel property is rated 4 star plus and is displayed on this page as 4.5 stars.