Availability: Nomads Queenstown Backpackers
Ski hostel with a sauna, near downhill skiing
Within minutes of the slopes, this Queenstown hostel is in the city center and provides easy access to TSS Earnslaw Steamship, Steamer Wharf, and Kiwi and Birdlife Park. Also nearby are Lasseters Wharf Casino and Queenstown Gardens.
Cozy up to a roaring lobby fireplace at Nomads Queenstown Backpackers after an exciting day on the slopes.
Guestrooms have wireless Internet access (surcharge), air conditioning, and climate control; rooms also include hair dryers and blackout drapes/curtains.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Nomads Queenstown Backpackers Amenities
Nomads Queenstown Backpackers features a sauna, tour/ticket assistance, and multilingual staff. High-speed wired and wireless Internet access is available for a surcharge. For a surcharge, a roundtrip airport shuttle at scheduled times is offered to guests. This ski hostel also offers ski storage, coffee/tea in the lobby, and a fireplace in the lobby.
Nomads Queenstown Backpackers has designated areas for smoking.
- 24-hour front desk
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Total number of rooms - 78
- Number of floors - 3
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Fireplace in lobby
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
- Designated smoking areas
- Luggage storage
- Laundry facilities
- Multilingual staff
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Year Built 2009
- Ski storage
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - surcharge , Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
- Room Amenities
- Climate control
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Air conditioning
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Skiing - downhill nearby
- Skiing - cross-country nearby
- Snowboarding nearby
- Rafting nearby
- Water skiing nearby
- Kayaking nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Windsurfing nearby
- Mountain biking nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Scooter/moped rentals nearby
- Parasailing nearby
- Skydiving nearby
- Ecotours nearby
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
Nomads Queenstown Backpackers Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 10 AM
Minimum check-in age is 14
Check-out time is 2 PM
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
- No onsite parking is available.
No cribs (infant beds) available
Cash Deposit Required
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: NZD 8 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: NZD 8 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Fee for high-speed Internet (wired) in public areas: NZD 4 (for 60 minutes, rates may vary)
- Additional Details
Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
Free Dinner Offer
Book a stay in any room or rate category and receive complimentary dinner nightly except for Monday and Wednesday
Some restrictions may apply. The hotel may alter or discontinue this promotion at anytime without prior notice.
Official New Zealand Rating provided by Qualmark®
Qualmark® assigns an official star rating for accommodations in New Zealand. This Backpacker property is rated 5 Stars.