Please enter your travel dates.
- One King Bed
Standard Apartment, 1 Bedroom, Lake View
- One King Bed
Standard Apartment, 2 Bedrooms, Courtyard View
- One King and Two Single Beds
Standard Apartment, 2 Bedrooms, Lake View
- Two King Beds
4.5-star luxury aparthotel in Queenstown with a restaurant
Situated on a lake, this luxury aparthotel is close to Queenstown Gardens, TSS Earnslaw Steamship, and Steamer Wharf. Also nearby are Lasseters Wharf Casino and Kiwi and Birdlife Park.
In addition to a restaurant, Oaks Shores Apartments features a sauna. Other amenities include ski storage and wireless Internet access (surcharge).
Guestrooms have refrigerators, wireless Internet access (surcharge), and premium bedding; rooms also include coffee/tea makers and desks.
The aparthotel offers a restaurant. Public areas are equipped with high-speed wireless Internet access (surcharge). Oaks Shores Apartments features a sauna and a fitness facility. A complimentary area shuttle within 3 km is available for guests. This luxury aparthotel also offers tour/ticket assistance, ski storage, and laundry facilities. Onsite self parking is complimentary.
Oaks Shores Apartments is a smoke-free property.
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Free parking
- Total number of rooms - 135
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Fitness facilities
- Tours/ticket assistance
- 24-hour front desk
- Ski storage
- Tour assistance
- Laundry facilities
- Free self parking
- Area shuttle (complimentary)
- Smoke-free property
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - surcharge
Free parking, Free self parking
- Room Amenities
- Premium bedding
- Voice mail
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Hair dryer
- Clock radio
- Flat-panel TV
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Direct-dial phone
- Standard TV service
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Shower only
Oaks Shores Apartments has a restaurant on site.
Recreational amenities at the aparthotel include a sauna and a fitness facility.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Skiing - cross-country nearby
- Snowboarding nearby
- Ice skating nearby
- Snowshoeing nearby
- Snowmobiling nearby
- Rafting nearby
- Boat launch nearby
- Kayaking nearby
- Swimming nearby
- Surfing/boogie boarding nearby
- Running track/path nearby
- Pilates classes/instruction nearby
- Yoga classes/instruction nearby
- Mountain biking nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Parasailing nearby
- Helicopter/airplane tours nearby
- Skydiving nearby
- Fishing nearby
- Playground nearby
- Ecotours nearby
- Bungee jumping nearby
Policies & Fees
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Special check-in instructions:
Please note that this property charges a fixed percentage fee on credit and debit card transactions. For details, please contact the hotel using the number provided in the booking confirmation.
Check-out time is 10 AM
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, MasterCard, Visa
Pets not allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): NZD 22.50 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Deposit: NZD 150 per stay
- Crib (infant bed) fee: NZD 20.00 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: NZD 44.00 per night
- Onsite credit card charges are subject to a surcharge
Official New Zealand Rating provided by Qualmark®
Qualmark® assigns an official star rating for accommodations in New Zealand. This Apartment property is rated 4 star plus and is displayed on this page as 4.5 stars.