Book your room at Swiss-Belresort Coronet Peak
Double or Twin Room
Winter getaway with 2 bars/lounges
Conveniently located near the ski slopes, this Arthur's Point hotel is near Skippers Canyon winter activities such as ice skating and horse riding/rentals. Area attractions also include Coronet Peak Ski Area and Queenstown Event Centre.
Spend your day on the slopes, and return to Swiss-Belresort Coronet Peak to take a dip in an outdoor pool and relax in a sauna.
In addition to refrigerators and high-speed (wired) Internet access (surcharge), guestrooms feature climate control along with coffee/tea makers and desks.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Swiss-Belresort Coronet Peak
- The Overview
After a day on the snow, enjoy a relaxing soak in the spa tub and an invigorating swim in the outdoor swimming pool. At the end of the day, order après-ski drinks at one of the hotel's 2 bars/lounges.
Public areas are equipped with high-speed wired and wireless Internet access (surcharge). This ski hotel also offers ski storage, a 24-hour fitness center, and a sauna. Complimentary parking is available on site.
- Free parking
- Total number of rooms - 75
- Number of floors - 2
- Audiovisual equipment
- Swimming pool - outdoor
- Number of bars/lounges 2
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Laundry facilities
- Fireplace in lobby
- 24-hour fitness facilities
- Arcade/game room
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
- Luggage storage
- Swimming pool - outdoor seasonal
- Pool table
- Tour assistance
- Currency exchange
- 24-hour front desk
- Ski storage
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Pool cabanas (surcharge)
- Area shuttle (complimentary)
- Spa tub
- Wedding services
- Tours/ticket assistance
Available in all rooms: Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - surcharge, Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
- The Room
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Shower/tub combination
- Iron/ironing board
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
- Climate control
- Connecting / adjoining rooms available
- The Eats
Full breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 7 AM and 9:30 AM.
Rafters - This restaurant is located by the pool. Guests can order drinks at the bar and enjoy alfresco dining (weather permitting). A children's menu is available.
- Out and About
An outdoor pool, a seasonal outdoor pool, and a spa tub are on site. Other recreational amenities include a sauna and a 24-hour fitness center.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Skiing - downhill nearby
- Ice skating nearby
- Golfing nearby
- Snowboarding nearby
- Kayaking nearby
- Rafting nearby
- Yoga classes/instruction nearby
- Pilates classes/instruction nearby
- Mountain biking nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Horse riding/rental nearby
- Parasailing nearby
- Helicopter/airplane tours nearby
- Skydiving nearby
- Segway rental/tour nearby
- Bowling alley on site
- Swimming on site
- Fishing nearby
- Ecotours nearby
- Bungee jumping nearby
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- In-room accessibility
The Fine Print for Swiss-Belresort Coronet Peak
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Special check-in instructions:
Guests checking in after 10 PM may do so by picking up the phone located by the door.
Check-out time is 10 AM
Accepted at this hotel: Visa Visa, American Express American Express, Diners Club Diners Club, Discover Discover, JCB International JCB International, MasterCard MasterCard
- You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: between NZD 14 and NZD 18 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): NZD 5 (for 30 minutes, rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: NZD 5 (for 30 minutes, rates may vary)
- Crib (infant bed) fee: NZD 10 per night
- We Should Mention
The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
This property does not have a Qualmark® rating. For the benefit of our customers, we have provided a rating based on our rating system.