Book your room at Manoir De Kermodest
Please enter your travel dates.
- One Double Bed
Suite (2 People)
- One Double Bed
Quemper-Guezennec hotel with a restaurant
Situated in Quemper-Guezennec, this hotel is close to Chateau de la Roche-Jagu. Area attractions also include Paimpol Harbour and Beauport Abbey.
In addition to a restaurant, Manoir De Kermodest features a seasonal outdoor pool. Other amenities include a bar/lounge and complimentary wireless Internet access.
Televisions come with satellite channels. Guestrooms also feature complimentary wireless Internet access, climate control, and desks.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Manoir De Kermodest
- At your hotel
The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Public areas are equipped with complimentary high-speed wireless Internet access. This Quemper-Guezennec hotel also offers a seasonal outdoor pool, a rooftop terrace, and a garden. Complimentary parking is available on site.
- Total number of rooms - 16
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Free Wi-Fi
- Rooftop terrace
- Pool table
- Free parking
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- Swimming pool - outdoor seasonal
- Stay connected
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
- Park your car
- In your room
- Hair dryer
- Private bathroom (not in room)
- Satellite TV service
- Free Wi-Fi
- Climate control
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Eat and drink
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning in the dining room.
Manoir De Kermodest has a restaurant on site.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Fishing nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Rowing or canoeing nearby
The Fine Print for Manoir De Kermodest
- When you arrive
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Check-in time ends at 6 PM
- When you leave
Check-out time is noon
- How you can pay
Accepted at this hotel: MasterCard, Visa
- Your furry friends
Pets allowed, Pet policy - dogs only
- You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 0.8 per person, per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: EUR 9.50 per person (approximately)
This hotel has received its official star rating from the French Tourism Development Agency, ATOUT France.