Availability: Travelodge Quesnel
Standard Room, 1 Queen BedMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Standard Room, 2 Queen Beds, SmokingMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children, 1 infant)
Standard Room, 2 Queen BedsMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 2 children, 2 infants)
SuiteMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children, 1 infant)
Suite, 2 Queen Beds, KitchenetteMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children, 1 infant)
Suite, 2 Bedrooms, KitchenetteMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children, 1 infant)
Quesnel eco-friendly hotel with an indoor pool
Situated in Quesnel, this eco-friendly hotel is close to Quesnel Twin Arenas, LeBourdais Park, and Pinnacles Provincial Park.
Recreational amenities at Travelodge Quesnel include an indoor pool and a sauna. Other amenities include complimentary wireless Internet access and laundry facilities.
Televisions come with cable channels. Guestrooms also feature complimentary wireless Internet access, refrigerators, and air conditioning.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Travelodge Quesnel Amenities
Travelodge Quesnel features an indoor pool and a sauna. High-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary. Business-related amenities consist of a business center and a meeting/conference room. Guests can enjoy a complimentary breakfast each morning. This eco-friendly hotel also offers coffee/tea in the lobby, complimentary newspapers in the lobby, and laundry facilities. Complimentary self parking is available on site.
- Total number of rooms - 34
- Number of floors - 2
- Free breakfast
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Free Wi-Fi
- One meeting room
- Business center
- Laundry facilities
- Free self parking
- Free RV, bus, truck parking
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Indoor pool
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Free self parking, Free RV, bus, truck parking
- Room Amenities
- Air conditioning
- Cable TV service
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Free local calls
- Climate control
- Complimentary newspaper
- Hair dryer
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Free Wi-Fi
Guests are offered a complimentary continental breakfast each morning.
Recreational amenities at the hotel include an indoor pool and a sauna.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Downhill skiing nearby
- Personal motorized watercraft on site
- Water skiing nearby
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
Travelodge Quesnel Policies & Fees
Check-in time ends at 11 PM
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Special check-in instructions:
Special Instructions: Please contact the property ahead of time if you are planning to arrive after 11 PM.
Check-out time is 11 AM
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: Discover, MasterCard, Visa
Pets allowed, Maximum number of pets per room 2, Pet maximum weight in lb is 100
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Pet fee: CAD 10-25 per pet, per night
- Rollaway bed fee: CAD 10 per night
- Additional Details
The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation. The property allows pets in specific rooms only and has other pet restrictions (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section). Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in Green Key Eco-Rating Program, a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.