Availability: Hotel du Port Rhu
Eco-friendly hotel with a bar/lounge, in Douarnenez (Treboul)
This eco-friendly hotel is located in Douarnenez (Treboul), close to Port-Musee. Area attractions also include Eglise St-Ronan.
In addition to a bar/lounge, Hotel du Port Rhu provides complimentary wireless Internet access, a garden, and a library.
Televisions come with satellite channels. Guestrooms also feature complimentary wireless Internet access, premium bedding, and desks.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Hotel du Port Rhu Amenities
Hotel du Port Rhu features a library, a terrace, and tour/ticket assistance. Public areas are equipped with complimentary high-speed wireless Internet access. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. This eco-friendly hotel also offers multilingual staff, a garden, and complimentary newspapers in the lobby.
Hotel du Port Rhu is a smoke-free property.
- Luggage storage
- Free RV, bus, truck parking
- Free parking nearby
- Smoke-free property
- Year Built 1890
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Number of floors - 3
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Television in lobby
- Total number of rooms - 12
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Free Wi-Fi
- Multilingual staff
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Free RV, bus, truck parking, Free parking nearby
- Room Amenities
- Daily housekeeping
- Free Wi-Fi
- Connecting / adjoining rooms available
- Bathtub or shower
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
- Private bathroom
- Premium bedding
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Hair dryer (on request)
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Satellite TV service
Continental breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 7:30 AM and 11:00 AM.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Windsurfing nearby
- Kayaking nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Scuba diving nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Scooter/moped rentals nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Segway rental/tour nearby
- Boat tours nearby
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible parking
Hotel du Port Rhu Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-in time ends at 8 PM
Special check-in instructions:Special Instructions: Please contact the property ahead of time if you are planning to arrive after 8 PM.
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, MasterCard, Visa
Pets allowed, Maximum number of pets per room 1
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 0.66 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 12 years of age.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: EUR 8 per person (approximately)
- Pet fee: EUR 6 per pet, per day
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 10 per night
- Additional Details
The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in EU Ecolabel, a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.
This hotel has received its official star rating from the French Tourism Development Agency, ATOUT France.