Book your room at Boston Marriott Quincy
Deluxe RoomMax Occupancy: 4 adults
StandardMax Occupancy: 4 adults
StandardMax Occupancy: 4 adults
Suburban Boston hotel with health club, Wi-Fi
In historic Quincy
Located at the I-93 and Route 3 junction in historic Quincy, this hotel is 0.2 miles from the subway's Red Line via complimentary shuttle; Boston is 8 miles away. The hotel is also located close to a golf course.
Health club, pool
Boston Marriott Quincy is a smoke-free hotel offering a restaurant, pub, and lounge; complimentary wireless Internet access; and a health club with indoor pool and spa tub.
All guestrooms feature luxurious bedding with 300-thread-count linens and down comforters, and offer high-speed Internet access. 12 of the guestrooms are PURE allergy-friendly.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Boston Marriott Quincy
- At your hotel
Located in the suburban Crown Colony Office Park near the Quincy-Braintree border, Boston Marriott Quincy welcomes guests with a large lobby featuring comfortable sitting areas. With 10 meeting rooms spanning over 15,000 square feet of space, corporate and social events may be easily accommodated. A pub, restaurant, and lounge provide convenient dining options on site. Recreational amenities include an indoor pool, spa tub, and fitness center. On-site parking is available for a daily fee.
- Multiple large conference rooms
- 24-hour front desk
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Audiovisual equipment
- Banquet facilities
- Business center
- Coffee shop or café
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Event catering
- Exhibit space
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Express check-out
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Health club
- Concierge services
- Express check-in
- Parking limited (surcharge)
- Laundry facilities
- Multilingual staff
- Number of floors - 9
- Total number of rooms - 464
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Luggage storage
- Room service (limited hours)
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Meeting facilities size (feet) - 15000
- Meeting facilities size (meters) - 1394
- Number of meeting/conference rooms - 10
- Secretarial services
- Security guard
- Smoke-free property
- Spa tub
- Swimming pool - indoor
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Television in lobby
- Wedding services
- Parking (surcharge)
- Stay connected
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access (surcharge), Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
- Park your car
Parking (surcharge), Self parking (surcharge), Parking limited (surcharge)
- In your room
- Premium TV channels
- Video-game console
- Pay movies
- Premium bedding
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Climate control
- Complimentary weekday newspaper
- Air conditioning
- Free local calls
- Coffee/tea maker
- Microwave (on request)
- Refrigerator (on request)
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- In-room childcare (surcharge)
- Cable TV service
- Iron/ironing board
- Daily housekeeping
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cribs/infant beds available
- In-room safe
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
- Eat and drink
Hancock's - The hotel's main restaurant specializes in steaks, seafood, and other classic fare. Open for breakfast, lunch, and dinner (open for breakfast only on Sunday).
Kilroy's Irish Pub - Stained-glass doors and an ornate tin ceiling set a stylish tone for this restaurant's oyster bar, array of microbrews, and menu of pub foods. Open for lunch and dinner.
Adam's Lounge - This open-style lounge on the edge of the lobby offers a pleasant spot for small meetings and casual get-togethers. Cocktails and lighter bites are available during the afternoon and early evening.
Starbucks - Guests on the go can grab a coffee drink and pastry at this coffee stand in the lobby.
The hotel's fitness center features rowing machines, exercise bikes, stair-steppers, and strength-training equipment machine. An indoor lap pool, sauna, and spa tub are also on site.
Marriott Boston Quincy is just one mile east of the popular Blue Hills Reservation, a 7,000-acre expanse of woods, ponds, and rolling hills. It features a skating rink, horseback riding, and 125 miles of hiking and biking trails. The reservation is also home to the Blue Hills Ski Area, a small, metropolitan ski area with just over 600 vertical feet. At least eight public golf courses are within 10 miles, including the new Granite Links Golf Club, two miles away.
The recreational activities listed below are available either at or near this Quincy hotel; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Golf - driving range nearby
- Snowboarding nearby
- Skiing - downhill nearby
- Skiing - cross-country nearby
- Ice skating nearby
- Boat launch nearby
- Motor boating nearby
- Rowing or canoeing nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Running track/path nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Mountain biking nearby
- Horse riding/rental nearby
- Fishing nearby
- Playground nearby
- Swimming on site
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Braille or raised signage
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
The Fine Print for Boston Marriott Quincy
- When you arrive
Check-in time starts at 4 PM
- When you leave
Check-out time is Noon
- How you can pay
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, Discover, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa
- You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: USD 14.95 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 12.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): USD 12.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: USD 9 per day (in/out privileges)
- We Should Mention
Marriott Boston Quincy is entirely smoke-free.
This hotel has a smoke-free policy.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Second Party CertifiedThis property participates in Energy Star For Hospitality, a second-party certification program. Second-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an assessor or auditor that is not independent of the second-party certification program.
Stay For Breakfast
Stay in selected rooms and receive daily breakfast for two adults and children under 13.
Extra-person charges apply for additional adults and include breakfast.
This promotion is valid for on-site breakfast from the hot buffet, full menu, or room service. Guests must book the “Stay for Breakfast” room type. Promotion may not be available on all days. Not combinable with other promotions.