Please enter your travel dates.
- 1 king
- 2 double
- One King Bed
- One King Bed
Suburban Boston hotel with health club, Wi-Fi
In historic Quincy
Located at the I-93 and Route 3 junction in historic Quincy, this hotel is 0.2 miles from the subway's Red Line via complimentary shuttle; Boston is 8 miles away. The hotel is also located close to a golf course.
Health club, pool
Boston Marriott Quincy is a smoke-free hotel offering a restaurant, pub, and lounge; complimentary wireless Internet access; and a health club with indoor pool and spa tub.
All guestrooms feature luxurious bedding with 300-thread-count linens and down comforters, and offer high-speed Internet access. 12 of the guestrooms are PURE allergy-friendly.
Located in the suburban Crown Colony Office Park near the Quincy-Braintree border, Boston Marriott Quincy welcomes guests with a large lobby featuring comfortable sitting areas. With 10 meeting rooms spanning over 15,000 square feet of space, corporate and social events may be easily accommodated. A pub, restaurant, and lounge provide convenient dining options on site. Recreational amenities include an indoor pool, spa tub, and fitness center. On-site parking is available for a daily fee.
- Multiple large conference rooms
- 24-hour front desk
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Audiovisual equipment
- Banquet facilities
- Business center
- Coffee shop or café
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Event catering
- Exhibit space
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Express check-out
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Health club
- Parking limited (surcharge)
- Express check-in
- Concierge services
- Laundry facilities
- Multilingual staff
- Number of floors - 9
- Total number of rooms - 464
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Luggage storage
- Room service (limited hours)
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Meeting facilities size (feet) - 15000
- Meeting facilities size (meters) - 1394
- Number of meeting/conference rooms - 10
- Secretarial services
- Security guard
- Smoke-free property
- Spa tub
- Swimming pool - indoor
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Television in lobby
- Wedding services
- Parking (surcharge)
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access (surcharge), Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
Parking (surcharge), Self parking (surcharge), Parking limited (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Premium TV channels
- Video-game console
- Pay movies
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Premium bedding
- Air conditioning
- Climate control
- Complimentary weekday newspaper
- Voice mail
- Multi-line phone
- Free local calls
- Coffee/tea maker
- Microwave (on request)
- Refrigerator (on request)
- Wake-up calls
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Extra towels/bedding in room
- In-room childcare (surcharge)
- Electronic check-out
- Electronic/magnetic keys
- Cable TV service
- Clock radio
- Iron/ironing board
- Daily housekeeping
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cribs/infant beds available
- In-room safe
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
Hancock's - The hotel's main restaurant specializes in steaks, seafood, and other classic fare. Open for breakfast, lunch, and dinner (open for breakfast only on Sunday).
Kilroy's Irish Pub - Stained-glass doors and an ornate tin ceiling set a stylish tone for this restaurant's oyster bar, array of microbrews, and menu of pub foods. Open for lunch and dinner.
Adam's Lounge - This open-style lounge on the edge of the lobby offers a pleasant spot for small meetings and casual get-togethers. Cocktails and lighter bites are available during the afternoon and early evening.
Starbucks - Guests on the go can grab a coffee drink and pastry at this coffee stand in the lobby.
The hotel's fitness center features rowing machines, exercise bikes, stair-steppers, and strength-training equipment machine. An indoor lap pool, sauna, and spa tub are also on site.
Marriott Boston Quincy is just one mile east of the popular Blue Hills Reservation, a 7,000-acre expanse of woods, ponds, and rolling hills. It features a skating rink, horseback riding, and 125 miles of hiking and biking trails. The reservation is also home to the Blue Hills Ski Area, a small, metropolitan ski area with just over 600 vertical feet. At least eight public golf courses are within 10 miles, including the new Granite Links Golf Club, two miles away.
The recreational activities listed below are available either at or near this Quincy hotel; fees may apply.
- Golf - driving range nearby
- Golfing nearby
- Skiing - downhill nearby
- Skiing - cross-country nearby
- Snowboarding nearby
- Ice skating nearby
- Boat launch nearby
- Motor boating nearby
- Rowing or canoeing nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Running track/path nearby
- Mountain biking nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Horse riding/rental nearby
- Fishing nearby
- Playground nearby
- Swimming on site
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
- Braille or raised signage
Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 4 PM
Check-out time is Noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, Discover, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa
Pets not allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: USD 14.95 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 12.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): USD 12.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in business center: USD 12.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for high-speed Internet (wired) in business center: USD 12.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: USD 9 per day (in/out privileges)
- Additional Details
Marriott Boston Quincy is entirely smoke-free.
This hotel has a smoke-free policy.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Second Party CertifiedThis property participates in Energy Star For Hospitality, a second-party certification program. Second-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an assessor or auditor that is not independent of the second-party certification program.
Stay For Breakfast
Stay in selected rooms and receive daily breakfast for two adults and children under 13.
Extra-person charges apply for additional adults and include breakfast.
This promotion is valid for on-site breakfast from the hot buffet, full menu, or room service. Guests must book the “Stay for Breakfast” room type. Promotion may not be available on all days. Not combinable with other promotions.