Book your room at Chez Elena Guesthouse
Please enter your travel dates.
- 1 queen
- 1 single
Quito guesthouse with a restaurant
Situated in the historical district, this guesthouse is close to Itchimbia Park, Basilica of the National Vow, and Independence Square. Also nearby are Quito Cathedral and Pontificia Catholic University of Educador.
In addition to a restaurant, Chez Elena Guesthouse features a fitness center. Other amenities include a bar/lounge and a coffee shop/café.
Televisions come with cable channels. Guestrooms also feature complimentary wireless Internet access, separate sitting areas, and separate dining areas.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Chez Elena Guesthouse
Dining options at the guesthouse include a restaurant and a coffee shop/café. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Business amenities consist of a business center, a technology helpdesk, and small meeting rooms.
An Internet point is located on site and high-speed wired and wireless Internet access is complimentary. Event facilities include a ballroom and banquet facilities. This Quito guesthouse also offers a fitness center, a rooftop terrace, and a library. For a surcharge, the property provides an area shuttle within 5 meters and a roundtrip airport shuttle (available on request).
- 24-hour front desk
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- Supervised childcare/activities (surcharge)
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Total number of rooms - 16
- Number of floors - 5
- Babysitting or childcare
- Banquet facilities
- Beauty services
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Business center
- Cell phone/mobile rental
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Coffee shop or café
- Event catering
- Express check-out
- Fitness facilities
- Shopping center shuttle (surcharge)
- Grocery store
- Hair salon
- Internet point
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Airport transportation
- Express check-in
- Free Wi-Fi
- Rooftop terrace
- Area shuttle (surcharge)
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Arcade/game room
- Luggage storage
- Laundry facilities
- Medical assistance available
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- Microwave in lobby
- Free guest parking during stay
- Parking nearby
- Room service (limited hours)
- Train station pickup (surcharge)
- Covered parking (surcharge)
- Free outdoor parking
- Free on-street parking
- Meeting facilities size (feet) - 60
- Number of meeting/conference rooms - 2
- Year Built 2011
- Shopping on site
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Technology helpdesk
- Television in lobby
- Tour assistance
- Translation services
- Video library
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi, Free wired high-speed Internet
Covered parking (surcharge), Free guest parking during stay, Free outdoor parking, Free on-street parking, Parking nearby
- In the room
- Separate sitting area
- Access via exterior corridors
- Free long-distance calls
- Daily housekeeping
- Shower only
- Hair dryer (on request)
- In-room childcare (surcharge)
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Cookware, dishware, and utensils
- Separate dining area
- Full-sized refrigerator/freezer
- Cable TV service
- Free Wi-Fi
- Dial-up Internet access (surcharge)
- In-room massage available
- Free movie channels
- Individually decorated
- Shared/communal kitchen
- Eat and drink
Full breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 6:00 AM and 10:00 AM.
Chez Elena Restaurant - This family restaurant serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Basketball nearby
- Volleyball nearby
- Aerobics nearby
- Sports center nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Playground nearby
- Hot springs nearby
- Ecotours nearby
- Table tennis on site
- Manicures and pedicures
- Facial treatments
The Fine Print for Chez Elena Guesthouse
Check-in time starts at 12:30 PM
Check-in time ends at 2:00 AM
Check-out time is noon
- How you can pay
Accepted at this hotel: MasterCard, Visa
- Your pets
Pets allowed, Pet policy - dogs and cats only, Maximum number of pets per room 2
- You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
No rollaway/extra beds available
No cribs (infant beds) available
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: USD 3,50 per person (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: USD 39 per room
- Self parking fee: USD 2 per night
- Pet fee: USD 5 per pet, per night (maximum USD 60 per stay)
- Pet deposit: USD 5 per night
- Onsite credit card charges are subject to a surcharge
- We Should Mention
This property offers transfers from the airport (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details 72 hours prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. Reservations are required for massage services. Reservations can be made by contacting the guesthouse prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. A resort fee is included in the total price displayed. Children 4 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms. Some facilities may have restricted access. Guests can contact the property for details using the contact information on the booking confirmation. Alcohol is not permitted at this property.