Availability: Jhomana Guesthouse
Double RoomMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Triple RoomMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children, 2 infants)
Quadruple RoomMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children, 3 infants)
Single RoomMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Eco-friendly hotel with a restaurant, in Quito (La Mariscal)
This eco-friendly hotel is located in Quito (La Mariscal), close to Foch Square, Basilica of the National Vow, and Independence Square. Also nearby are Quito Cathedral and La Mariscal Craft Market.
In addition to a restaurant, Jhomana Guesthouse features a bar/lounge. Other amenities include a coffee shop/café and complimentary wireless Internet access.
Guestrooms include complimentary wireless Internet access, safes, desks, and televisions.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Jhomana Guesthouse Amenities
Dining options at the hotel include a restaurant, a coffee shop/café, and a snack bar/deli. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Guests can enjoy a complimentary breakfast each morning. A computer station is located on site and high-speed wired and wireless Internet access is complimentary.
Business-related amenities consist of a business center and a meeting/conference room. Event facilities measure 108 square feet (10 square meters). This eco-friendly hotel also offers a rooftop terrace, a library, and tour/ticket assistance. For a surcharge, the property provides a roundtrip airport shuttle (available 24 hours) and an area shuttle. Limited complimentary onsite parking is available on a first-come, first-served basis.
Jhomana Guesthouse has designated areas for smoking.
- 24-hour front desk
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Total number of rooms - 19
- Number of floors - 2
- Barbecue grill(s)
- Business center
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Coffee shop or café
- Free breakfast
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Fireplace in lobby
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Designated smoking areas
- Grocery/convenience store
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Free Wi-Fi
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Computer station
- Rooftop terrace
- Luggage storage
- Area shuttle (surcharge)
- Laundry facilities
- One meeting room
- Multilingual staff
- Parking (limited spaces)
- Room service (limited hours)
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Conference space size (feet) - 108
- Conference space size (meters) - 10
- Free self parking
- Snack bar/deli
- Year Built 1947
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Television in lobby
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi , Free wired high-speed Internet
Free self parking, Parking (limited spaces)
- Room Amenities
- Daily housekeeping
- Shower only
- In-room safe
- Free Wi-Fi
A complimentary continental breakfast is served each morning between 7:00 AM and 10 AM.
Jhomana Guesthouse has a restaurant on site.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Ecotours on site
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
Jhomana Guesthouse Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at noon
Check-out time is 11 AM
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Airport shuttle fee: USD 30.00 per vehicle (roundtrip)
- Additional Details
This property offers transfers from the airport (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details 48 hours prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in SmartVoyager, a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.