Availability: Radisson Royal Quito Hotel
Please enter your travel dates.
- One Queen Bed
- One Queen Bed
Royal Suite-High Speed Internet
- One King Bed
4-star eco-friendly hotel with a restaurant in Quito (Mariscal Sucre)
This eco-friendly hotel is located in Quito (Mariscal Sucre), close to Plaza Foch, Basilica del Sagrado Voto Nacional, and La Mariscal Craft Market. Also nearby are Ecuador Central Bank Museum and Ecuadorian Cultural House.
In addition to a restaurant, Radisson Royal Quito Hotel features a health club. Other amenities include a bar/lounge and a conference center.
LCD televisions include premium cable channels. Guestrooms also feature complimentary wireless Internet access and bathrooms with shower/tub combinations and makeup/shaving mirrors.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Radisson Royal Quito Hotel Amenities
In addition to a health club, Radisson Royal Quito Hotel features a spa tub and a sauna. The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. High-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary.
This 4-star property offers access to a 24-hour business center. Event facilities measuring 2153 square feet (200 square meters) include a conference center. This eco-friendly hotel also offers multilingual staff, gift shops/newsstands, and coffee/tea in the lobby. Guests can use the business facilities at a partner hotel. For a surcharge, a roundtrip airport shuttle (available on request) is offered to guests. Onsite parking is complimentary.
Radisson Royal Quito Hotel has designated areas for smoking.
- Massage - spa treatment room(s)
- Spa tub
- Room service (24 hours)
- Free parking
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Total number of rooms - 112
- 24-hour front desk
- Express check-out
- Medical assistance available
- Valet parking
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Number of floors - 14
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Health club
- Multilingual staff
- Event catering
- Free Wi-Fi
- Express check-in
- Babysitting or childcare
- Laundry facilities
- Tour assistance
- Designated smoking areas
- Luggage storage
- Conference center
- Meeting facilities size (meters) - 200
- Number of meeting/conference rooms - 7
- Year Built 1996
- 24-hour business center
- Meeting facilities size (feet) - 2153
- Security guard
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Free parking, Valet parking
- Room Amenities
- Air conditioning
- Premium TV channels
- Hair dryer
- In-room safe
- Voice mail
- Complimentary bottled water
- Wake-up calls
- Daily housekeeping
- Turndown service
- Private bathroom
- Bathroom phone
- Makeup/shaving mirror
- Shower/tub combination
- Electronic/magnetic keys
- Clock radio
- Window opens
- Iron/ironing board
- Sofa bed
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Coffee/tea maker
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Cordless phone
- MP3 docking station
- Cable TV service
- Free Wi-Fi
- Free movie channels
- LCD TV
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning in the restaurant between 6:30 AM and 10:30 AM.
Cafe Royal - This restaurant specializes in international cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. A children's menu is available.
Traders Bar - This piano bar specializes in international cuisine and serves light fare only. Happy hour is offered.
24-hour room service is available.
Recreational amenities at the hotel include a health club, a spa tub, and a sauna.
- Steam room in spa
- Number of treatment rooms 2
- Turkish bath/Hammam in spa
Radisson Royal Quito Hotel Policies & Fees
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Check-out time is 1 PM
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: MasterCard, Visa, American Express
Pets not allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Resort fee charged at hotel/condo
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Tourism fee: USD 2 per accommodation, per night
- Resort fee: USD 2 per person, per night
- Breakfast fee: USD 17.50 per person (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: USD 30 per person (one way)
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 20 per night
- Additional Details
Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. Children 10 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in Green Key Eco-Rating Program, a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.