Book your room at Riad Azahra
4-star riad with a bar/lounge in Rabat (Medina of Rabat)
This riad is located in Rabat (Medina of Rabat), close to Oudaya Museum, Hassan Tower, and Royal Palace. Also nearby are Oudaia Gate and Andalusian Garden.
In addition to a bar/lounge, Riad Azahra provides complimentary wireless Internet access, laundry facilities, and a 24-hour front desk.
In addition to complimentary wireless Internet access, guestrooms feature safes along with hair dryers and private bathrooms.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
At your hotel
Riad Azahra features tour/ticket assistance and laundry facilities. Public areas are equipped with complimentary high-speed wireless Internet access. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. For a surcharge, a shuttle from the airport to the hotel (available 24 hours) is offered to guests.
- 24-hour front desk
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- Airport transportation - pickup (surcharge)
- Total number of rooms - 4
- Number of floors - 2
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Free Wi-Fi
- Laundry facilities
- One meeting room
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
In your room
- Private bathroom
- Hair dryer
- Shower only
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- In-room safe
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Free Wi-Fi
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
- Manicures and pedicures
- Facial treatments
The fine print for Riad Azahra
When you arrive
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
When you leave
Check-out time is noon
How you can pay
Accepted at this hotel: MasterCard, Visa
Pets allowed, Only dogs and cats are allowed
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- A tax is imposed by the city: MAD 40 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 18 years of age.
- Resort fee: MAD 40 per person, per night
- Airport shuttle fee: MAD 220 per vehicle (one way)
- Rollaway beds are available for an additional fee
- Onsite credit card charges are subject to a surcharge