Book your room at Renaissance Raleigh North Hills Hotel
Deluxe RoomMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children, 3 infants)
Club RoomMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children, 3 infants)
3.5-star hotel with 1 restaurants and indoor pool
Situated in the entertainment district, this hotel is within 1 mi (2 km) of North Hills Shopping Center and Lassiter Mill Historic Park. Shelley Lake Park and Crabtree Valley Mall are also within 3 mi (5 km).
This smoke-free hotel features 1 restaurants, an indoor pool, and a bar/lounge. Self parking is free. Other amenities include a 24-hour business center, WiFi in public areas, and conference rooms.
All 223 rooms offer WiFi, room service, and flat-screen TVs with cable channels. Wired Internet, coffee makers, and free weekday newspapers are among the other amenities available to guests.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Dining is available at one of the hotel's 1 restaurants. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Business-related amenities at this 3.5-star property consist of a 24-hour business center and meeting rooms.
Public areas are equipped with high-speed wired and wireless Internet access (surcharge). Event facilities measuring 8000 square feet (743 square meters) include conference space. This business-friendly hotel also offers an indoor pool, gift shops/newsstands, and concierge services. Onsite self parking is complimentary.
Renaissance Raleigh North Hills Hotel is a smoke-free property.
- WiFi (surcharge)
- Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
- Total number of rooms - 223
- Number of floors - 10
- Conference space
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Laundry facilities
- Concierge services
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Meeting rooms
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Free self parking
- Number of restaurants - 1
- 24-hour business center
- Conference space size (feet) - 8000
- Conference space size (meters) - 743
- Number of meeting rooms - 8
- Shopping on site
- Smoke-free property
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Indoor pool
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Television in lobby
- Free use of nearby fitness center
- Wedding services
Available in all rooms: Wireless internet access ( 9.95 USD per day ), Wired internet access ( 9.95 USD per day )
Available in some public areas: WiFi (surcharge) , Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
Free self parking
- WiFi (surcharge)
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
- Premium TV channels
- Pay movies
- Climate control
- Free weekday newspaper
- Air conditioning
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Designer toiletries
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Shower/tub combination
- Iron/ironing board
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Cable TV service
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Room service (limited hours)
- Flat-panel TV
Where to Eat
Cooked-to-order breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning.
Flights - Onsite restaurant. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
Nearby Things to Do
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Aerobics on site
- Basketball on site
- Pilates classes on site
- Yoga classes/instruction on site
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible path of travel
- Braille or raised signage
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Roll-in shower
Check-in time starts at 4 PM
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Cribs (infant beds) are available.
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 9.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): USD 9.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Valet parking fee: USD 14 per day (in/out privileges)