Book your room at Rizzo Conference Center - A Destination Hotel
Single Room, 1 Queen BedMax Occupancy: 2 adults
Standard Room, 2 Queen BedsMax Occupancy: 4 adults
Chapel Hill eco-friendly hotel with an outdoor pool
Situated in the suburbs, this eco-friendly hotel is close to Finley Golf Course, North Carolina Botanical Garden, and Dean Smith Center. Local attractions also include Kenan Stadium and University of North Carolina.
Recreational amenities at Rizzo Conference Center - A Destination Hotel include an outdoor pool and a fitness center. Other amenities include an area shuttle and a conference center.
Guestrooms have complimentary wireless Internet access, complimentary high-speed (wired) Internet access, and computers; rooms also include refrigerators and air conditioning.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Rizzo Conference Center - A Destination Hotel
Rizzo Conference Center - A Destination Hotel features an outdoor pool and a fitness center. The hotel offers a snack bar/deli. Business-related amenities at this 3.5-star property consist of a business center and audiovisual equipment.
A computer station is located on site and high-speed wired and wireless Internet access is complimentary. Event facilities measuring 13500 square feet (1254 square meters) include a conference center, conference/meeting rooms, and a ballroom. This Neoclassical hotel also offers gift shops/newsstands, a garden, and coffee/tea in the lobby. An area shuttle within 5 mi and a shopping center shuttle are complimentary for guests. Onsite parking is complimentary.
Rizzo Conference Center - A Destination Hotel is a smoke-free property.
- 24-hour front desk
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Number of floors - 3
- Audiovisual equipment
- Banquet facilities
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Business center
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Shopping center shuttle (complimentary)
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Computer station
- Billiards or pool table
- Total number of rooms - 120
- Laundry facilities
- Microwave in lobby
- Free parking
- Snack bar/deli
- Meeting facilities size (meters) - 1254
- Year Built 2000
- Swimming pool - outdoor
- Fitness facilities
- Free Wi-Fi
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Conference center
- Area shuttle (complimentary)
- Meeting facilities size (feet) - 13500
- Smoke-free property
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi, Free wired high-speed Internet
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi, Free wired high-speed Internet
- In the room
- Air conditioning
- Iron/ironing board
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Direct-dial phone
- Free local calls
- Free Wi-Fi
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- Flat-panel TV
- In-room computer
- Eat and drink
Hot/cold buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning.
Recreational amenities at the hotel include an outdoor pool and a fitness center.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Golf - driving range nearby
- Golf - miniature nearby
- Swimming nearby
- Rowing or canoeing nearby
- Rowboats nearby
- Tennis nearby
- Running track/path nearby
- Basketball nearby
- Racquetball/squash nearby
- Sports center nearby
- Yoga classes/instruction nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Horse riding/rental nearby
- Fishing nearby
- Playground nearby
- Bowling alley nearby
- Golf lessons available nearby
- Bicycle rentals on site
- Rock climbing nearby
- Roll-in shower
- Accessible parking
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible path of travel
- In-room accessibility
The Fine Print for Rizzo Conference Center - A Destination Hotel
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is noon
- How you can pay
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Carte Blanche, Diners Club, Visa, Discover, MasterCard
- You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Only service dogs are allowed
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: USD 12.50 per person (approximately)
- Rollaway beds are available for an additional fee
- We Should Mention
A resort fee is included in the total price displayed.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - First Party CertifiedThis property has performed a self-assessment, also known as First Party certification, of its sustainable tourism practices through Green Key thus taking steps to understand its impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. The property's claims have not been independently verified by a second or third party certification program.