Please enter your travel dates.
Studio, 2 Double Beds, Kitchenette
- Two Double Beds
Studio, 1 King Bed, Kitchenette
- One King Bed
Durham eco-friendly hotel with an indoor pool
Situated in Durham, this eco-friendly hotel is in the same area as Frankie's Fun Park, William B. Umstead State Park, and Streets at Southpoint Mall. Regional attractions also include PNC Arena and Duke University.
Recreational amenities at SpringHill Suites by Marriott Durham Research Triangle Park include an indoor pool and a spa tub. Other amenities include a roundtrip airport shuttle and complimentary wireless Internet access.
Guestrooms have kitchenettes, complimentary wireless Internet access, and complimentary high-speed (wired) Internet access; rooms also include sofa beds and microwaves.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
In addition to an indoor pool, SpringHill Suites by Marriott Durham Research Triangle Park provides a spa tub and a 24-hour fitness center. Public areas are equipped with complimentary high-speed wireless Internet access. Business-related amenities at this 3-star property consist of audiovisual equipment and a meeting/conference room. A complimentary breakfast is offered. Event facilities measure 268 square feet (24 square meters). A roundtrip airport shuttle is complimentary to guests (available on request). This eco-friendly hotel also offers coffee/tea in the lobby, complimentary newspapers in the lobby, and laundry facilities. Complimentary parking is available on site.
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Airport transportation (complimentary)
- Total number of rooms - 120
- Audiovisual equipment
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- 24-hour fitness facilities
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Express check-out
- Grocery store
- Free Wi-Fi
- Express check-in
- One meeting/conference room
- Laundry facilities
- Number of floors - 4
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Meeting facilities size (feet) - 268
- Meeting facilities size (meters) - 24
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Spa tub
- Swimming pool - indoor
- Free breakfast
- Free parking
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi, Free wired high-speed Internet
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
- Room Amenities
- Premium TV channels
- Pay movies
- Climate control
- Complimentary newspaper
- Air conditioning
- Multi-line phone
- Voice mail
- Coffee/tea maker
- Wake-up calls
- Daily housekeeping
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- Clock radio
- Sofa bed
- Free local calls
- In-room safe
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
- Free Wi-Fi
- Free wired high-speed Internet
Guests are offered a complimentary continental breakfast.
An indoor pool and a spa tub are on site. Other recreational amenities include a 24-hour fitness center.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Swimming on site
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
- Braille or raised signage
Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, Discover, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa
Pets not allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Additional Details
This property offers transfers from the airport. Guests must contact the property with arrival details before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Second Party CertifiedThis property participates in Energy Star For Hospitality, a second-party certification program. Second-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an assessor or auditor that is not independent of the second-party certification program.