Availability: Noi Puma Lodge
Deluxe Double RoomMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Deluxe Twin RoomMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Romantic ski retreat with a full-service spa
Situated in the mountains, this all-inclusive resort is in the same region as Reserva Nacional Rio de los Cipreses.
After a day on the slopes, return to Noi Puma Lodge to dine at the restaurant, drink at the bar/lounge, or relax in a full-service spa.
Televisions come with cable channels. Guestrooms also feature complimentary wireless Internet access, desks, and bathrobes.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Noi Puma Lodge Amenities
- All-Inclusive Details
Guests can book rooms at Noi Puma Lodge for a rate that is either for the room only or for all-inclusive. All-inclusive rates are higher because they include onsite food and beverages in the room rate (some restrictions may apply).
Noi Puma Lodge offers both all-inclusive room rates and room-only rates. All-inclusive rates include onsite meals and beverages, and may include taxes and gratuities. Additional charges may apply for meals at some restaurants, special dinners and dishes, certain beverages, and other amenities.
After a day on the slopes, indulge in a treatment at the full-service spa or enjoy the other amenities, including a fitness center and a sauna. At the end of the day, order après-ski drinks at the resort's bar.
The resort offers a restaurant. A complimentary breakfast is offered each morning. A computer station is located on site and high-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary. Limited complimentary onsite parking is available on a first-come, first-served basis.
Noi Puma Lodge is a smoke-free property.
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- Supervised childcare/activities (surcharge)
- Total number of rooms - 24
- Number of floors - 2
- 24-hour front desk
- Free breakfast
- Concierge services
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Fitness facilities
- Full-service spa
- Arcade/game room
- Turkish bath/Hammam
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Beach/pool umbrellas
- Billiards or pool table
- Computer station
- Free Wi-Fi
- Spa treatment room(s)
- Multilingual staff
- Parking (limited spaces)
- Luggage storage
- Room service (limited hours)
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Free self parking
- Ski storage
- Smoke-free property
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- One meeting room
- Outdoor seasonal pool
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Free self parking, Parking (limited spaces)
- Room Amenities
- Daily housekeeping
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Shower only
- Rainfall showerhead
- In-room childcare (surcharge)
- Private bathroom (not in room)
- Cable TV service
- Free Wi-Fi
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
A complimentary buffet breakfast is served each morning between 8 AM and 10 AM.
Alto las lenas - This restaurant specializes in local cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Guests can enjoy alfresco dining (weather permitting). A children's menu is available.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
Recreational amenities at the resort include a sauna, a fitness center, a seasonal outdoor pool, and complimentary bicycles.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Complimentary bicycles on site
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Helicopter/airplane tours on site
- Downhill skiing on site
- Rock climbing nearby
Los Cipreses has massage/treatment rooms. Services include hot stone massages, massages, facials, and body wraps. The spa is equipped with hot springs/mineral springs, a mud bath, a sauna, a spa tub, and a steam room. A variety of treatment therapies are provided, including Ayurvedic.
- Hot stone massage
- Steam room in spa
- Sauna in spa
- Spa tub in spa
- Hot springs/mineral springs in spa
- Body wraps
- Body scrubs
- Ayurvedic treatments
- Mud bath in spa
- Body treatments
- Facial treatments
- Roll-in shower
Noi Puma Lodge Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
- The national sales tax (19%) is charged upon check-out to citizens of Chile regardless of length of stay and to foreigners staying in the country for 60 consecutive days or more. Foreigners who present a valid passport with a visa/entry stamp at check-in will be exempt from this tax. Furthermore, the tax may apply per room when the room is shared by a taxable and a nontaxable guest.
- Additional Details
Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the resort prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.