Book your room at Crown Beach Resort & Spa
Please enter your travel dates.
Adults-only beachfront hotel
Located in Arorangi, this beachfront hotel is connected to the convention center and within 3 mi (5 km) of Aro'a Beach, Puaikura Beach, and National Stadium. Para O Tane Palace and Cook Island Christian Church are also within 6 mi (10 km).
Catch some rays on Crown Beach Resort & Spa's private beach or spend the day relaxing at the full-service spa. Then enjoy a meal at one of the hotel's 3 restaurants.
All rooms are soundproofed and feature WiFi, wired Internet, and Tempur-Pedic beds. Guests will find kitchens with refrigerators, stovetops, and microwaves.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Crown Beach Resort & Spa
Simply step outside to unwind on the hotel's beach. Pamper yourself with a treatment at the full-service spa and enjoy amenities at Crown Beach Resort & Spa like a children's club and an outdoor pool.
A complimentary breakfast is offered each morning. Dining is available at one of the hotel's 3 restaurants. Guests can unwind with a drink at one of the hotel's bars, which include a beach bar and a poolside bar. High-speed wired and wireless Internet access is available for a surcharge. This luxury hotel also offers a health club, a spa tub, and a rooftop terrace. Onsite self parking is complimentary.
- On private beach
- Outdoor pool
- Spa tub
- Full-service spa
- Spa treatment room(s)
- Spa services on site
- 24-hour front desk
- Number of floors - 1
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Laundry facilities
- Picnic area
- Business center
- Wedding services
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Free breakfast
- Hair salon
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
- Rooftop terrace
- Luggage storage
- Express check-in
- Children's club
- One meeting room
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Health club
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Multilingual staff
- Poolside bar
- Beach bar
- Free self parking
- Area shuttle (surcharge)
- Number of restaurants - 3
- Shopping on site
- Number of buildings/towers - 40
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
Available in all rooms: Wireless internet access ( 0.30 NZD per minute ), Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Wireless internet access ( 0.30 NZD per minute ), Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- DVD player
- Premium bedding
- Separate sitting area
- Room service (limited hours)
- Ceiling fan
- Air conditioning
- Soundproofed rooms
- Climate control
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Turndown service
- Private bathroom
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- In-room safe
- Separate dining area
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
- MP3 docking station
- Egyptian-cotton sheets
- LCD TV
- Tempur-Pedic mattress
Where to Eat
A complimentary hot/cold buffet breakfast is served each morning between 8 AM and 10:30 AM.
Tang Restaurant - This restaurant is located by the pool. Guests can order drinks at the bar and enjoy alfresco dining (weather permitting). Reservations are required. Open select days.
Oceans Restaurant - Overlooking the ocean, this restaurant serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Guests can order drinks at the bar and enjoy alfresco dining (weather permitting).
Windjammer Restaurant - Overlooking the garden, this restaurant serves dinner only. Guests can enjoy alfresco dining (weather permitting).
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
Nearby Things to Do
A private beach and a health club are featured at the hotel. An outdoor pool and a spa tub are on site.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Surfing/boogie boarding nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Windsurfing nearby
- Mountain biking nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Ecotours nearby
- Golf lessons available nearby
- Bicycle rentals on site
- Kayaking on site
- Rowing or canoeing on site
- Scooter/moped rentals on site
- Scuba diving nearby
- Snorkeling nearby
Spa Ariki has 5 treatment rooms including rooms for couples and outdoor treatment areas. Massages are available on the beach and in the spa; other services include facials, body wraps, and body scrubs. A variety of treatment therapies are provided, including aromatherapy and hydrotherapy. The spa is equipped with a spa tub.
Guests under 16 years old are not allowed in the spa.
- Number of treatment rooms 5
- Outdoor treatment areas
- Couples treatment rooms
- Massages on beach
- Manicures and pedicures
- Body wraps
- Body scrubs
- Aromatherapy treatments
- Hydrotherapy treatments
- Spa tub in spa
- Minimum age to access spa is 16
- Body treatments
- Facial treatments
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible parking
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-out time is 10 AM
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
Minimum guest age is 16
No cribs (infant beds) available
Parking height restrictions apply
Caters to adults only
- Christmas Eve (24 December) Gala Dinner per adult: NZD 89
- Christmas Day (25 December) Gala Dinner per adult: NZD 89
- New Year's Eve (31 December) Gala Dinner per adult: NZD 89
- Valentine's Day (14 February) Gala Dinner per adult: NZD 89
- All citizens of Cook Islands will be charged the national value-added tax
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: NZD 0.30 per minute (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: NZD 0.30 per minute (rates may vary)
- Airport shuttle fee: NZD 30 per person
- Onsite credit card charges are subject to a surcharge
We should mention
Guests must transfer via airport shuttle to the property. Guests must contact the property at least 24 hours before travel, using the contact information on the confirmation received after booking. Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. A resort fee is included in the total price displayed. Children 16 years old and younger are not permitted from January to December. Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms. Some facilities may have restricted access. Guests can contact the property for details using the contact information on the booking confirmation.